Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Pokerus vanish without lasting effects
Pokerus vanished without leaving my pokemon the pokerus cured symbol.

I got a lvl 1 eevee with pokerus from a wonder trade and then went off with gastly and evolved it to haunter (I planned to get it pokerus and evolve-trade it).

When I got back to the pokemon center eevee had lost its pokerus and none of my pokemon got infected. Strangely enough my Eevee didn't even have the smiley icon that shows it was once infected and cured.

What happen? I'm a bit sad :/

PS: Now I really want pokerus. Anyone want to trade?
I can give you Pokérus.
Make sure your experience share is turned off when trying to spread pokerus. I think you have to battle with the infected pokemon, but I might be wrong.. 
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
(Jul 3, 2016, 03:32 PM)devilmoth Wrote: Make sure your experience share is turned off when trying to spread pokerus. I think you have to battle with the infected pokemon, but I might be wrong.. 

You don't have to battle with the infected Pokémon, it just has to be in your party and in a slot next to the Pokémon you want to infect (basically, if you want to infect the Pokémon in slot 4 of your Party, put a Pokémon that's already infected in slot 3 or slot 5). You don't even have to battle, period. I've just gotten into wild encounters and ran from all of them, which still spread Pokérus.
Adding on to Dull Deoxys's post, it doesn't matter if you have the experience share on or off. You just have to enter a battle and either faint the Pokemon or run away. I have experience of this from breeding for competitions and such.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
(Jul 3, 2016, 03:45 PM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: Adding on to Dull Deoxys's post, it doesn't matter if you have the experience share on or off. You just have to enter a battle and either faint the Pokemon or run away. I have experience of this from breeding for competitions and such.

Honestly, running from wild encounters is what I always do, simply because it's the fastest that way.
I obviously need to find better tutorials out there -___-
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4