Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Pokes Searching
I thought I would make this thread up to get some pokes that I can't get in alpha sapphire and maybe some that would help me once I start breeding. As of right now I need a foreign ditto with as many IV's as possible. I would like it to be legit but if it is cloned then I wont complain. I am also looking for a fletchling with flamebody. I have come to find out that this pokemon can not be caught in ORAS and seeing as i dont have X/Y atm this is the only way I can obtain it.

Wishlist
Chikorita
Bayleef
Meganium
Spearow
Raichu
Nidoqueen
Nidoking
Clefable
Wigglytuff
Vileplume
Diglett
Dugtrio
Mankey
Primeape
Arcanine
Poliwrath
Alakazam
Machamp
Bellsprout
Victreebel
Dodrio
Seel
Dewgong
Grimer
Muk
Drowzee
Hypno
Krabby
Kingler
Exeggcute
Exeggutor
Hitmonlee
Hitmonchan
Lickitung
Rhyhorn
Rhydon
Starmie
Jynx
Tauros
Jolteon
Flareon
Articuno
Mewtwo
Mew
Totodile
Croconaw
Feraligatr
Politoed
Aipom
Wooper
Quagsire
Espeon
Slowking
Dunsparce
Gligar
Steelix
Scizor
Shuckle
Slugma
Magcargo
Mantine
Kingdra
Porygon2
Hitmontop
Smoochum
Blissey
Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Celebi
Ludicolo
Gardevoir
Anorith
Armaldo
Milotic
Dusclops
Huntail
Gorebyss
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Groudon
Deoxys
Roserade
Wormadam
Ambipom
Honchkrow
Stunky
Skuntank
Mantyke
Weavile
Magnezone
Lickilicky
Rhyperior
Tangrowth
Electivire
Magmortar
Togekiss
Yanmega
Glaceon
Gliscor
Mamoswine
Porygon-Z
Gallade
Dusknoir
Froslass
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf
Dialga
Palkia
Heatran
Regigigas
Giratina
Phione
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus
Semisage
Musharna
Gigalith

I will add more to this list as time goes by but right now this is all I can think to have. Right now I can not trade for all of these pokes but it is a list of all the pokes I will need eventually.

IGN: Shane
FC: 4012-7275-5947
I have a ditto for you. My info is on the left. If it doesn't show up, reload.
(Nov 8, 2015, 11:51 AM)ShaneViegel Wrote: I thought I would make this thread up to get some pokes that I can't get in alpha sapphire and maybe some that would help me once I start breeding. As of right now I need a foreign ditto with as many IV's as possible. I would like it to be legit but if it is cloned then I wont complain. I am also looking for a fletchling with flamebody. I have come to find out that this pokemon can not be caught in ORAS and seeing as i dont have X/Y atm this is the only way I can obtain it.

Wishlist
Breeding Ditto
Fletchling (Flame Body)

I will add more to this list as time goes by but right now this is all I can think to have.

If you want i can spare a 5 iv ha charmander with egg moves
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
(Nov 8, 2015, 12:01 PM)moo311 Wrote: I have a ditto for you. My info is on the left. If it doesn't show up, reload.

ok awesome I will add you right now

and I've already gotten the other poke but thank you for the offer
(Nov 8, 2015, 01:54 PM)Jdawg2003 Wrote:
(Nov 8, 2015, 11:51 AM)ShaneViegel Wrote: I thought I would make this thread up to get some pokes that I can't get in alpha sapphire and maybe some that would help me once I start breeding. As of right now I need a foreign ditto with as many IV's as possible. I would like it to be legit but if it is cloned then I wont complain. I am also looking for a fletchling with flamebody. I have come to find out that this pokemon can not be caught in ORAS and seeing as i dont have X/Y atm this is the only way I can obtain it.

Wishlist
Breeding Ditto
Fletchling (Flame Body)

I will add more to this list as time goes by but right now this is all I can think to have.

I wont pass that up either thank you
(Nov 8, 2015, 02:15 PM)ShaneViegel Wrote:

Wishlist
Breeding Ditto
Fletchling (Flame Body)

Ill breed one tomorrow all my eggs dissapeared
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
(Nov 8, 2015, 02:27 PM)Jdawg2003 Wrote:
(Nov 8, 2015, 02:15 PM)ShaneViegel Wrote:

Wishlist
Breeding Ditto
Fletchling (Flame Body)

Ill breed one tomorrow all my eggs dissapeared

I dont need a 5IV one...any charmander will do lol
(Nov 8, 2015, 12:01 PM)moo311 Wrote: I have a ditto for you. My info is on the left. If it doesn't show up, reload.

you keep showing me other pokes outside of the ditto -_-
I have all the starters i can help with some of your list Smile at the moment i have some extra charmander chimchar finnekin froakie and bulbasaur already but finnekin is still in its egg
(Nov 10, 2015, 02:34 PM)ariaofsorrow Wrote: I have all the starters i can help with some of your list Smile at the moment i have some extra charmander chimchar finnekin froakie and bulbasaur already but finnekin is still in its egg

I could use a chimchar and I have updated the list just now so whatever is left on it is what I still need as far as starters go