Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Poketuber says hi
Wink 
Hi,

My name is Jason aka Champion Charizard and I just wanted to tell everyone a bit about myself!

I am a 17 year old (18 in a month :D ) Boy who loves Pokémon. I have been playing since Fire red! My favourite Pokémon is Charizard as it is just like me and my favourite type is fire. I have a burning passion with Fire and always look to improve in battling!

I have been a Poketuber for just over 2 months now and have 77 Subscribers! I would really like to do YouTube as a full time job so all support would be greatly Appreciated! I have a lot of Series going on right now, they are the following:

XY Wonderlocke (Monday-Friday)
Pokémon ORAS Where to Catch (Monday, Wedensday and Friday)
Pokémon Wi-Fi Battles (Saturday and Sunday)
Free For All's (Saturday and Sunday)
Pokémon TCG's (Once a Month)
Shiny Hunting (Whenever I find a Shiny haha)

I will start streaming soon when I have got my Gaming PC which I should get in like a month or two :D Here is the link to my channel if you want to either have a look yourself, or if you just want to support me!

Champion Charizard YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo_Gm8T...g/featured

I am not the best battler and I am always up for Battles so I can improve! So if you ever want a battle hit me up :D

Thank you very much for reading all this and I hope we all become friends Smile
Hello, I am fairly new to the site as well but I thought I would say hello and welcome! Smile
(Oct 9, 2015, 01:31 AM)CalebTheJester Wrote: Hello, I am fairly new to the site as well but I thought I would say hello and welcome! Smile

That is awesome and Thank you very much Smile
(Oct 9, 2015, 01:33 AM)Champion Charizard Wrote:
(Oct 9, 2015, 01:31 AM)CalebTheJester Wrote: Hello, I am fairly new to the site as well but I thought I would say hello and welcome! Smile

No problem man feel free to add my FC and what not
(Oct 9, 2015, 01:36 AM)CalebTheJester Wrote:

I'll hit you up when I get back home Smile
same I'm new Smile i am also a huge pokemon fan
(Oct 9, 2015, 01:37 AM)Champion Charizard Wrote:
(Oct 9, 2015, 01:36 AM)CalebTheJester Wrote:

I'll hit you up when I get back home Smile

Sounds good, well I'm off to sleep i'll add you and everything when I wake up (it's like 4:40am here).
My favourite type also is and has always been Fire, although my first starter was a Blastoise!

Welcome to the site. Smile
Welcome aboard.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
Welcome to the site