Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Post-game
I've been in post-game for a long time in my OR and I am getting bored because now all I do is grind Pokemon up to Lvl 100 (I have no idea why, I guess it's because I'm bored) so I want to know what we could do in post-game to pass the time (answers can be about both offline and online things) Thanks!
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Are you into competitive battling? Breeding and training up competitive teams is one of the most engaging post-game things you can do.
Breed competitive pokes and catch good legendaries, battle online, then breed more pokes to satisfy your team theorycrafting needs. Smile
Thanks!
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
I like to try to complete m Dex and trade people randomly for certain Pokémon then breed them for there HA......ya I'm weird
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Go competitive man, there's no way you'll be bored breeding for competitive mons unless you're impatient
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

You could be the first to find out how to encounter Mewtwo kappa
Formerly Sir Absol

Genning/Powersave Expert            #SylveonIsOP
There's always shiny hunting.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
competitive breeding/battling is very engaging so much so that you would build and rebuild teams too your liking XD
and shiny hunting is a thing too, try to shiny hunt legends if you have the patience and determination :3
Theres also the battle maison if your into that sort of stuff
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon