Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Powersaves Requests
Hey there!

Here is my thread for powersaves X/Y. I will be doing requests in the order they come in, so don't spam me with messages asking when you will be done. When you do request can you post the following:

Friend Code:
Trianer Name:
Service Requested: (Clone, Shiny, Items, Nature, IVs etc)

For my sanity and to keep the trade time to a minimum, I request you to request no more than 10 things at one time. If you have any more, finish the first trade and then hop back in the queue. Thanks again!

Levi
Former Replay Moderator
Powersaver

Friend Safari
Type: Bug Pokemon: Paras, Venomoth, Illumise

Add me on LoL on EUW: MoneyDix
Great to know that Legacy and I are not the only ones. Thanks for help Levi.
Ive always had one, just was missing for like 4 months haha. I only found it again like 10 days ago.
Former Replay Moderator
Powersaver

Friend Safari

bump for awareness
Former Replay Moderator
Powersaver

Friend Safari

Is it possible to get a shiny Diancie? I don't know if its legal to trade but if it is I'd love to have one. If not that's ok
Hi Levi! Smile
FC: 4699-7195-7136
Trainer name: Patriot
Sercice request: I have a 5iv blastoise (missing speed) and was wondering if you could make it 6iv? Was also wanting to make it shiny please. Also if its not too much trouble, I would like a pinsirite.

Thank you for your time. Smile
@Edit: Already got mine request :P
Hello before I ask anything else can i get a few Pokémon or could you change some of mine to have 6iv??? Smile I'd REALLY appreciate it!!!
Can i get some pokes shinified and maxed out ivs plz
(Oct 4, 2014, 03:34 PM)Levi15791 Wrote: Hey there!

Here is my thread for powersaves X/Y. I will be doing requests in the order they come in, so don't spam me with messages asking when you will be done. When you do request can you post the following:

Friend Code:
Trianer Name:
Service Requested: (Clone, Shiny, Items, Nature, IVs etc)

For my sanity and to keep the trade time to a minimum, I request you to request no more than 10 things at one time. If you have any more, finish the first trade and then hop back in the queue. Thanks again!

Levi

I have a shiny Lugia, could you clone it a few times? FC: 3668 - 8580 - 8492 IGN: Kyle.