Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

#PrayForParis
A series of coordinated terror attacks in the heart of Paris have left as many as 142+ dead and paralysed the French capital with fear.

At least six attacks began in busy and popular areas of the capital around 10pm local time. Shootings targeted a concert hall near Place de la République and two other nearby restaurants in the 10th and 11th arrondissement, while two explosions rocked the Stade de France in northern Paris.

The worst carnage was at the Bataclan where around 112 were massacred. Police who stormed the building, killing two attackers, encountered a bloody scene of horror inside.

French President Francoise Hollande declared a state of emergency and announced that he was closing the country's borders. The violence spread fear through the city and exceeded the horrors of the Charlie Hebdo attack just 10 months ago.

Eiffel Tower turned off lights after the terrorist attacks.

sources:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...tings.html
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/d7e85f2e-8a4f-...z3rQUfatyk

#

There are no words to describe these crazy actions. Let's just send our thoughts and prayers to the victims, to their parents and to Paris.
Let us pray for the friends and family's of those who were killed. Its just saddening to think that people would do this. Its almost unimaginable. However this is just fuel for everyone to want to take down these terrorists once and for all.
(Nov 13, 2015, 07:32 PM)DragonEldest Wrote: Let us pray for the friends and family's of those who were killed. Its just saddening to think that people would do this. Its almost unimaginable. However this is just fuel for everyone to want to take down these terrorists once and for all.

This will no doubt bring a lot of attention to the pressing matter, it's sad that stuff like this has to happen for people to starting taking this stuff serious, they will be in my prayers tonight
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
I don't know who did this, but let us wish that they will be paying for their crimes.
I'm totally shocked about this event, I'm just speechless...
" Sometimes you must HURT in order to KNOW, FALL in order to GROW, LOSE in order to GAIN because life's greatest lessons are learned through PAIN."
-Pain
Seeing this thread warmed my heart.

State of emergency has been declared countrywide, and we are all told to stay in our homes. All public places (schools, libraries, museums...) are closed until further notice. The media is talking about war here... Everything is a terrifying mess. This has been happening again and again since Charlie Hebdo...

But all we can do now is wait.
Thank you so much for keeping Paris in your thoughts. It really means a lot to all of us.
(Nov 14, 2015, 12:33 AM)Mutt Wrote: Seeing this thread warmed my heart.

State of emergency has been declared countrywide, and we are all told to stay in our homes. All public places (schools, libraries, museums...) are closed until further notice. The media is talking about war here... Everything is a terrifying mess. This has been happening again and again since Charlie Hebdo...

Thank you so much for keeping Paris in your thoughts. It really means a lot to all of us.

I'm trying to find the right words to say but I can't find them so stay safe and I hope this madness ends soon
There's no doubt we all want to this madness to end without further tragedy than it already is. Many of the victims as media reported were enjoying the venue, attending live performances, supporting their national teams, etc and to have this peace perpetrated is just beyond belief. Will mention the same message on Twitter but I'll say this again, the victims have family/friends and now those loved ones won't see them again because of something out of their power is saddening. At this time, I can only offer my condolences to the those effect by this tragedy as well as an immediate end to the situation.
(Nov 13, 2015, 07:12 PM)GMX Wrote: A series of coordinated terror attacks in the heart of Paris have left as many as 142+ dead and paralysed the French capital with fear.

At least six attacks began in busy and popular areas of the capital around 10pm local time. Shootings targeted a concert hall near Place de la République and two other nearby restaurants in the 10th and 11th arrondissement, while two explosions rocked the Stade de France in northern Paris.

The worst carnage was at the Bataclan where around 112 were massacred. Police who stormed the building, killing two attackers, encountered a bloody scene of horror inside.

French President Francoise Hollande declared a state of emergency and announced that he was closing the country's borders. The violence spread fear through the city and exceeded the horrors of the Charlie Hebdo attack just 10 months ago.

Eiffel Tower turned off lights after the terrorist attacks.

sources:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...tings.html
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/d7e85f2e-8a4f-...z3rQUfatyk

#

There are no words to describe these crazy actions. Let's just send our thoughts and prayers to the victims, to their parents and to Paris.

Im really scared now france is really close to where i live britain
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
(Nov 14, 2015, 12:44 AM)terrorkid94 Wrote:
(Nov 14, 2015, 12:33 AM)Mutt Wrote: Seeing this thread warmed my heart.

I'm trying to find the right words to say but I can't find them so stay safe and I hope this madness ends soon

Thank you. This means a lot.
I'm safe, and so are my friends and my family. I'm one of the lucky ones.

We're all staying in our homes now; everything is very quiet.