Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Primal Dialga and Palkia
Thoughts?
I've always loved Diamond and Pearl, it's the only set where I actually have both of the games. The primal designs for Palkia and Dialga look so awesome! It makes me want to play through d/p again
Primal Dialga has appeared in mystery dungeon so they have thought about it before so I dont see why not plus primal time and space would look amazing.
I think that it would be awesome. I always liked Dialga and Palkia and in my opinion Primal Giratina would probably look just as badass. In the future I am sure we will see them in the games.
The 4th generation of pokemon is the only generation I still haven't played, but the designs of the two primal pokemon are more pushing forces to get me to play it.
I never actually played 4th Gen but my friend had Pearl and I remember playing it at his house all the time.
Anything to do with 4th gen I love so this idea is awesome.
4th gen to me is the greatest Gen :") The starters all are good and hard to pick from. Like in other gens starters like Squirtle Charmander and bulbasuar Wasnt really much hard. People loved Charizard, Not so much Venasuar. In 4th gen all the last evos are Epic ! Turtwigs last evo is epic so is piplups and chimchars.

Dialga is my fav! With roar of time epic k.o and animation you have to love it! Palkia to me wasnt good compared to dialga. Primal Dialga will be nice!