Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Question for mesuda method shiny breeders
ok i have seriously breed over 450 riolu pokemon for a shiny and still have not gotten a shiny.... what i want to know: is this common and is there anything i can do to improve my odds? please and thank you

~Stacey

P.S. I will be breeding 5IV pokemon to give away as soon as this shiny business is over. what pokemon would you guys like to see in a giveaway?
if you breed your lucario with foreign pokemon, let say foreign Ditto, then you're doing it correct. but, if you breed your lucario with the same region pokemon, you are doing it wrong if you want to get shiny a little bit earlier. keep breeding and don't give up. i got my first shiny Glameow 500ish and the second one for 400ish eggs.
Thank you so much for the info im doing it correct it just seems like its not working but ill keep at it!!!
I'm breeding with the masuda method as of tonight if you want a point of comparison I'll come back and share how many eggs it takes to get the shiny. How many boxes did you clear out for eggs? I only have 3 open boxes so that may get really tedious to release everything when the boxes fill up.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?