Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Quick announcement
Quick announcement just to say that using fonts to make your post pretty is really annoying; I understand that you like having pretty letters and stuff, but most of the time I can't read half of the post when people use fancy fonts/colours, and I'm sure I'm not alone on this.

tl;dr : stop using fonts and stuff, its annoying. thanks.
ok Elly, i'll be sure not to
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
go away
hi there
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
Is white font okay or does it still count as colored. I mean technically it is every color but I don't find it to be pretty but then again pretty is a social construct and is therefore in the eye of the beholder. So are we not to use something that we think is pretty or something that a majority consider pretty? I am truly confused elly your point is to vague.
You were asking for this
Mawr
Just here to point out the inherent hypocrisy in the fact that the original announcement was, in fact, made using a font of some kind.

The actual announcement now only holds merit if it is actually just @"écarlate" admitting that they can't read period.
alright so addressing what @PKPatriot56 and @Kidakairis said, yes my point was kinda vague. what I meant was that using very bright colours, like purple and others, can be a bit obnoxious to read, and same goes for "fancy" fonts. the whole point of this was to say that using fonts using cursive letters and bright colours can be a bit obnoxious to use. for example, if i started using a very bright yellow, like this one, you might get annoyed reading it, and thats normal. using a bit of colour is fine to emphasize things in a thread and using different fonts is ok, but just try to avoid writing entire posts/threads using fonts using cursive letters or such and/or a lot of colour. i thought my statement was fairly obvious, but apparently it wasn't. hope i was able to clarify everything, if there is still confusion about this please pm me and i'll try to explain it better.

also yes @PKPatriot56 i definitely can't read, i usually communicate by interpretative dances.
(Apr 18, 2017, 07:34 PM)écarlate Wrote: alright so addressing what @PKPatriot56 and @Kidakairis said, yes my point was kinda vague. what I meant was that using very bright colours, like purple and others, can be a bit obnoxious to read, and same goes for "fancy" fonts. the whole point of this was to say that using fonts using cursive letters and bright colours can be a bit obnoxious to use. for example, if i started using a very bright yellow, like this one, you might get annoyed reading it, and thats normal. using a bit of colour is fine to emphasize things in a thread and using different fonts is ok, but just try to avoid writing entire posts/threads using fonts using cursive letters or such and/or a lot of colour. i thought my statement was fairly obvious, but apparently it wasn't. hope i was able to clarify everything, if there is still confusion about this please pm me and i'll try to explain it better.

also yes @PKPatriot56 i definitely can't read, i usually communicate by interpretative dances.

@"écarlate"  Thanks for the clarawrfavaction my slow is a little brain sometimes.
I hate everyone in this thread