koe no kagiri koe no kagiri koe no kagiri sakende
kitto itsuka itsuka dokaka tadoritsuku to shinjite

Come on and raise you flag So just raise your flag
nando kujike mayoedo
iki no kagiri tsudzuku kagiri yume o mitsudzuke samayou

if PK is raising something them i am too
A legend fallen from grace.
(Oct 13, 2015, 12:21 PM)naitre Wrote:
(Oct 13, 2015, 12:58 AM)Rogue Wrote: I'm not sure if she'll comment in this, but my sister Naitre is apparently a girl or something. So, count her in.

No, I'm a grill. A George Foreman, specifically.

Smart very smart
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
I'm a girl, but only on Wednesdays.
The rest of the week, I'm this:
[Image: 2v00ro0.jpg]
(Oct 13, 2015, 12:58 AM)Rogue Wrote: I'm not sure if she'll comment in this, but my sister Naitre is apparently a girl or something. So, count her in.

George Foreman? Seriously? Everyone knows that those are the lowest tier of grill.

Come back when you're a real grill, like a Char-Broil.
(Oct 13, 2015, 02:01 PM)PKPatriot56 Wrote:

George Foreman? Seriously? Everyone knows that those are the lowest tier of grill.

Come back when you're a real grill, like a Char-Broil.

HEY! NO! George foreman grills may be affordable. They may not take skill to cook with. But how else you gonna get all that fat out the meat without it hitting your flame and charring the grilling meat!? With the sleek red or black case and ability to help those in need shed the pounds; the foreman grill is an excellent product for my money

[Image: 506818.jpg]

For GROD'S SAKE look at that spread! My mouth is watering now. #tookthiscommenttoheartfornogoodreason #foremangrillenthusiastsareweird

Oh... and I'll raise my cup to all the ladies... then awkwardly do the slow walk out of the room
(Oct 13, 2015, 04:28 PM)naitre Wrote:
(Oct 13, 2015, 04:19 PM)bradar485 Wrote: HEY! NO! George foreman grills may be affordable. They may not take skill to cook with. But how else you gonna get all that fat out the meat without it hitting your flame and charring the grilling meat!? With the sleek red or black case and ability to help those in need shed the pounds; the foreman grill is an excellent product for my money

For GROD'S SAKE look at that spread! My mouth is watering now. #tookthiscommenttoheartfornogoodreason #foremangrillenthusiastsareweird

Oh... and I'll raise my cup to all the ladies... then awkwardly do the slow walk out of the room

This man knows his grills. Can we get him a medal, please?

That picture makes me very sad
(Oct 13, 2015, 05:48 PM)terrorkid94 Wrote:
(Oct 13, 2015, 04:28 PM)naitre Wrote:
(Oct 13, 2015, 04:19 PM)bradar485 Wrote: HEY! NO! George foreman grills may be affordable. They may not take skill to cook with. But how else you gonna get all that fat out the meat without it hitting your flame and charring the grilling meat!? With the sleek red or black case and ability to help those in need shed the pounds; the foreman grill is an excellent product for my money

This man knows his grills. Can we get him a medal, please?

That picture makes me very sad

If this picture causes you anything other than sever hunger then I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems but a grill covered in meat aint one....
(Oct 13, 2015, 04:19 PM)bradar485 Wrote: HEY! NO! George foreman grills may be affordable. They may not take skill to cook with. But how else you gonna get all that fat out the meat without it hitting your flame and charring the grilling meat‽ With the sleek red or black case and ability to help those in need shed the pounds; the foreman grill is an excellent product for my money

I have been defeated.

Although personally, I prefer the Gary Coleman grill...
(Oct 13, 2015, 07:43 PM)PKPatriot56 Wrote:
(Oct 13, 2015, 04:19 PM)bradar485 Wrote: HEY! NO! George foreman grills may be affordable. They may not take skill to cook with. But how else you gonna get all that fat out the meat without it hitting your flame and charring the grilling meat‽ With the sleek red or black case and ability to help those in need shed the pounds; the foreman grill is an excellent product for my money

I have been defeated.

Although personally, I prefer the Gary Coleman grill...

I am stunned. In my short time on this site I have not witnessed you give up a troll. I'll try not to let it go to my head

Also. A thread started to let the ladies on the site celebrate being born female, and a bunch of guys start posting about foreman grills and generally stinking up the place XD. Gotta love a good group stereotype.
*stretches after a day's work*
*logs on to Pokemonforever*

(Oct 13, 2015, 04:19 PM)bradar485 Wrote:
(Oct 13, 2015, 02:01 PM)PKPatriot56 Wrote:
(Oct 13, 2015, 12:58 AM)Rogue Wrote:
(Oct 13, 2015, 05:48 PM)terrorkid94 Wrote: [Image: 506818.jpg]

[Image: ash-ex.jpg]
WHY DID YOU GUYS SET FIRE TO THIS THREAD.....?
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!