Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Advice On My Team
Hey guys. I'm competing in a 6v6 Singles OU tournament next week and would love some advice on my team if you're willing. All have perfect IVs except for either Attack or Special Attack.

Mega Charizard X (Tough Claws)
252 Attack, 252 HP, 4 Speed
Fire Punch, Dragon Claw, Swords Dance, Roost

Hitmonchan with Assault Vest (Iron Fist)
252 Defense, 252 Special Defense, 4 HP
Power Up Punch, Drain Punch, Ice Punch, Bullet Punch

Magnezone with Air Balloon (Analytic)
Flash Cannon, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Protect

Scolipede with Black Sludge (Speed Boost)
Toxic Spikes, Spikes, Baton Pass, Mega Horn

Jellicent with Leftovers (Cursed Body)
Will-O-Wisp, Scald, Calm Mind, Rest

Arcanine with Focus Sash (Intimidate)
Thunder Fang, Extreme Speed, Roar, Morning Sun
We're gonna need a little bit more information to be able to more accurately rated by one of us (and by one of us i mean someone better than me Kappa), read this guideline thread to learn about all the info needed to be listed: http://pokemonforever.com/Announcement-C...ticipating
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
I plan to start with Scolipede and lay down 2 Toxic Spikes and as many Spikes as I can. If he's still alive after 4 turns, I'll Baton Pass to Jellicent. Jellicent will use Calm Mind so it will have boosted Speed, Special Attack, and Special Defense. I'll Burn Pokemon if I need to or Sleep if I need HP. Scald will help take some out. Charizard and Hitmonchan are there as my offensive players. Arcanine is there to to remove Pokemon who have too many boosts to deal with. He can also stall out poisoned Pokemon due to his great Defense and Special Defense. Magnezone is there to deal with Fairy and Flying type Pokemon. Thunder Wave can also give me a speed advantage.
Read the guidelines, this is definitely not enough info. I will now close this thread, post another thread when you will have read the rules. Thank you.