Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] I'm freakin' out
Since Im also headed to Fort Wayne this weekend, perhaps I could be of assistance Kappa . After having the hardest ragequit of my battle spot career last weekend, shouting an expletive at the very top of my lungs, I have taken this week to relax instead of practice. So far it has paid off; I went back to playing today and won 3 of 4 games. being in good mentality is key at irl tourneys. So without saying much, I hope to help you get in a better mentality going into the weekend. It's also interesting that your team is similar to mine as I share half of your team, though with different builds.
(Oct 15, 2015, 11:27 PM)El Miguel VGC Wrote: Since Im also headed to Fort Wayne this weekend, perhaps I could be of assistance Kappa . After having the hardest ragequit of my battle spot career last weekend, shouting an expletive at the very top of my lungs, I have taken this week to relax instead of practice. So far it has paid off; I went back to playing today and won 3 of 4 games. being in good mentality is key at irl tourneys. So without saying much, I hope to help you get in a better mentality going into the weekend. It's also interesting that your team is similar to mine as I share half of your team, though with different builds.

Rain is just the way to go for mega harry! Unless you run trick room, but I'm kind of clumsy in the trick room and have issues with keeping track of it. I'll either have to hard learn it or keep ignoring it like I do XD.

It's still a work in progress. I've been spending most of my time breeding and battle towering so I haven't been deep in the battlespot either. I didn't wanna burn out before going to an event.