Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] very 'tricky' to deal with
This is a Rate my Team thread!
Its for VGC double battles, currently on battle spot my rating is hovering around the 1600's but i cant seem to get any higher and i dont know if thats because im fairly new to using a trick room team (been using it for less than a week)
This is my first ever trick room team and i really like the idea and concept behind it!

Here's my team:

Hariyama @ Sitrus berry
Brave
Guts
96HP / 96 Att / 96 def / 252 Spdef (not 100% sure if this is the exact EV spread, but its roughly around that)
Moveset:
Knock off
Close combat
Fake out
Helping hand

Mawile @ Mawilite
Brave
Intimidate
252Hp/ 252 Att / 4Def
Moveset:
Sucker Punch
Play Rough
Iron Head
Protect

Cresselia @ Mental Herb
Sassy
Levitate
252HP / 252 SpAtt /4SPdef
Moveset:
Ice Beam
Psychic
Trick Room
Calm Mind

Sylveon @ Choice Specs
Modest
Pixilate
252Hp / 252 SpAtt / 4 def
Moveset
Hyper Voice
Psyshock
giga impact
Shadow Ball

Amoonguss @ rocky helmet
Sassy
Regenerator
252 Hp / 196 def / rest in sp Def
Moveset:
Rage powder
Spore
Protect
Giga Drain

Heatran @ Life orb
Modest
Flash Fire
252HP / 252 SP att / 4 Speed
Moveset:
Heat wave
Earth power
Flash cannon
Protect

Just wondering if theres any pokemon i could bring in that would work better with my team, or any particular strategies that i could use that would help me become a better battler as im still working out how to use this team!
any help is greatly appreciated Smile
Very cool team and in the losses that you've had what pokemon have been giving your team trouble? If it's a problem of trick room turns running out you can add a priority user to take advantage of speed once trick room expires
#TeamForum

(Apr 15, 2015, 10:04 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: Very cool team and in the losses that you've had what pokemon have been giving your team trouble? If it's a problem of trick room turns running out you can add a priority user to take advantage of speed once trick room expires

I think i've just been playing poorly with it, there's been a fair few games where i should've made better plays and i would've came away with a win. I do have trouble with opposing amoonguss' as me setting up trick room helps them out too
amoonguss is a very good answer to TR

use safety goggles on heatran to help vs amoonguss
#TeamForum

(Apr 16, 2015, 06:37 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: amoonguss is a very good answer to TR

use safety goggles on heatran to help vs amoonguss

i dont have the safety goggles item, and I was running a sub/leftovers set on heatran but i felt he wasnt getting the KO's he should've been, so i gave him the life orb and earth power to counter other heatrans and i feel that set has been working a lot better for me