Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Question about telekinesis
So it says in description

Lasts for three turns and makes all moves hit the target. Makes the target immune to Ground.

I want to learn a mega adino this move and after that switch into golduck to do hypnosis

my question therefor is "all moves hit the target" applys to all ur pokes in team? not just the one who casted the move?
I've never used this move but I would assume that it is like other turn based moves like trick room and light screen where once you cast the move it stays in affect till it wears off however many turns later.

Just out of curiosity but why swap into golduck though while telekinesis is in effect though? Seems like this would make more sense to swap I. A pokemon with a weakness to ground attacks like an electric type or something like that.
(Feb 12, 2015, 07:02 AM)Vexian Wrote: I've never used this move but I would assume that it is like other turn based moves like trick room and light screen where once you cast the move it stays in affect till it wears off however many turns later.

Just out of curiosity but why swap into golduck though while telekinesis is in effect though? Seems like this would make more sense to swap I. A pokemon with a weakness to ground attacks like an electric type or something like that.

long story short since i didnt see a moveset for golduck on smogon i wanted to do one however i later figured its better if i set up some for him first, i wanted a tanky pokemon that could learn rain dance telekinesis and hypnosis, audino can learn rain dance and telekenesis,

rain dance will make golduck move faster if swift swim xD i then make my opponent fall asleep, use soak to make the other pokemon water and use synchronize and eventually a grass type move since golduck can learn hidden power grass ;D however i think ill also make a pokemon know sheer cold and have some other pokes in as well

if thats not banned, since sheer cold+telekinesis sounds op ._.
yup its banned lol