Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] [S/M OU] Rain+Volt-Turn Hyper Offense
@Marcusube Thoughts on Pheromosa? Fighting and Bug STAB and has access to U-Turn, probably a mixed Life Orb set.
That's actually a pretty good idea!
[Insert signature here]
@"Elly" Your post made me realize that I couldn't help you because I don't know the threats in OU right now. Maybe a small write up could help people understand what their teams should watch out for. Similar to the threats in VGC 2017 that scrubkip (@"MudkipLegend") did.

If someone already made a thread like this, I will shut up now, and I'm sorry lol. Also, if someone hasn't done it updating the tier list could help as well.  Heart
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
@Justin Good idea, I should be working on that when I'm done with my finals.
(Dec 20, 2016, 11:30 AM)Justin Wrote: @"Elly" Your post made me realize that I couldn't help you because I don't know the threats in OU right now. Maybe a small write up could help people understand what their teams should watch out for. Similar to the threats in VGC 2017 that scrubkip (@"MudkipLegend") did.

If someone already made a thread like this, I will shut up now, and I'm sorry lol. Also, if someone hasn't done it updating the tier list could help as well.  Heart

ay, you wanna step in the triangle bub, ill getcha right in the gabba swear on mi mum
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug