Ability: Marvel Scale
Level: 48
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 161 HP / 74 Atk / 95 Def / 130 SpA / 142 SpD / 104 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Aqua Tail
- Twister                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Lapras (F)
Ability: Shell Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 238 Atk / 204 Def / 219 SpA / 239 SpD / 206 Spe
Hardy Nature
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Hydro Pump
- Sheer Cold                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Dusknoir (F) @ Yache Berry
Ability: Pressure
Level: 75
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 154 HP / 162 Atk / 227 Def / 115 SpA / 224 SpD / 84 Spe
Quiet Nature
- Blizzard
- Earthquake
- Shadow Ball                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Rhyperior (F)
Ability: Solid Rock
Level: 71
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Atk / 238 Def / 110 SpA / 90 SpD / 91 Spe
Lax Nature
- Take Down
- Horn Drill
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Noivern (F) @ Roseli Berry
Ability: Infiltrator
Level: 51
EVs: 161 HP / 95 Atk / 89 Def / 115 SpA / 110 SpD / 138 Spe
Bashful Nature
- Air Slash
- Dragon Claw
- Secret Power
- Razor Wind                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Magmortar (F) @ Passho Berry
Ability: Flame Body
Level: 94
EVs: 252 HP / 218 Atk / 187 Def / 252 SpA / 193 SpD / 198 Spe
Bold Nature
- Flamethrower
- Feint
- Fire Blast
- Flame Burst
- Ice Beam
The names of the missing pokemon are at the side and dusknoir was supposed to have the ice beam....so please ignore that.....
I would edit the post and put spaces in between Pokémon so it's easier to read.

In any case, you need to completely re-do the EV spreads for these Pokémon. Milotic should not have 74 EVs invested in attack, especially when it's a special attacker. It should look more like this:

252 Sp. Attack/ 252 HP/ 4 Def or Sp. Defense

There's numerous ways to build a Pokémon's EVs depending on what style of play you're going for. I recommend going to Smogon's website and search for the Pokémon you want to use. They give some useful builds that I think would really benefit your team.
thx so much! ^-^ i'll go do that
I was about to say the same the Ev look like my IRL stats Kappa
Why do you have soooo many ice attacks? Sure, dragons are common but you don't need that many. And Sheer Cold is IMO too gimmicky to be relied upon.
My bro, where do you get the key item for having five moves and going over max IVs? I been looking for it for a few years but can't find it, can you help me out?