Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] ou singles
so ive never really been that good at competative battleing and i want to get better. i figured a good place to start would be to get better teams. the main point of nice team is for klefki to throw up screen to i can set up with tyranitar. glicor and chansey are basicly there to wall any major threats. i wasnt really sure what to do with the last slost so i just kinda throw talonflame on there as a revege killer. one main thing i dont like about this team is there are no hazards on there. but i dont know if running both duel screens and hazards is worth it. i dont want to run both on kelfiki cause i dont think hell surive long enough to do both and taunt would screw me over. i could drop talon flame but then id have two support pokemon and i feel like my coverage would be limited. all adivce is apperciated.

Klefki @ Light Clay  
Ability: Prankster  
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD  
Bold Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Light Screen  
- Reflect  
- Thunder Wave  
- Foul Play

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb  
Ability: Poison Heal  
Shiny: Yes  
EVs: 244 HP / 8 Def / 200 SpD / 56 Spe  
Careful Nature  
- Taunt  
- Toxic  
- Roost  
- Earthquake

Chansey @ Eviolite  
Ability: Natural Cure  
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD  
Bold Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Soft-Boiled  
- Seismic Toss  
- Heal Bell  
- Toxic

Tyranitar @ Tyranitarite  
Ability: Sand Stream  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Jolly Nature  
- Dragon Dance  
- Stone Edge  
- Crunch  
- Fire Punch

Latios (M) @ Life Orb  
Ability: Levitate  
- Draco Meteor  
- Psyshock  
- Earthquake  
- Defog

Talonflame @ Choice Band  
Ability: Gale Wings  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Jolly Nature  
- Brave Bird  
- Flare Blitz  
- U-turn  
- Tailwind
Your team has a weakness to Water, especially Azumarill and Starmie who give this team a hard time in terms of matchups so I would suggest using a check for the two such as Ferrothorn. Ferrothorn also gives you a resistance to Dragon, Grass, Poison among other types in the metagame.

Calm Mind Clefable gives this team a rough time as well. You need a secondary wallbreaker that can handle it. Something like Kyurem-B, Bisharp or even Nidoking

Not having hazards does put your team at a disadvantage so now you really would want to run Ferrothorn or Garchomp to support Tyranitar

Chansey, Latios and Talonflame do not help this team very much.

I would suggest using a spinner over a defogger as you already have a bad matchup with the prime defog stoppers in the game. Those being Weavile and Bisharp. Starmie or Excadrill would be good here for that

Chansey doesn't do squat in terms of support. It actually hinders your team more than helping it. Sure it can switch on a few special attacks but it can't do much to retaliate and sometimes even ends up as set up fodder. Scrap it. Chansey is meant for stall based teams and the team you have here is balanced offense

Banded Talonflame doesn't work here but the Swords Dance set would so you can consider that

Overall, this team is good solely because of the Klefki/Gliscor/Tyranitar core especially because Tyranitar tears through mons after even just one Dragon Dance.

List of relevant threats to team:

Azumarill
Clefable
Excadrill
Gliscor
Keldeo
Garchomp
Metagross
Lopunny
Tornadus-T
Zard-X
Tyranitar
Medicham
Dragonite
M-Heracross
Gengar

Also to answer your question, in my opinion, dual screens aren't worth it especially if the opponent removes your Light Clay which would make it only last for 4-5 turns