Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] 3 Pokemons
Hello, reader.

This topic will consist of 2 parts. First one will be request part and second one will be appreciation part.

I started to fulfill my Regional Dex and to do this, I need 3 (more than three but I think I will handle rest of them) Pokemons. They are Articuno, Moltres and Slowking.  If someone have them in spare (if not I will return them immediately after getting their Pokedex entry) it will be great to trade with them with FC because using GTS will be risky as there will be sniping possibility while I return them. 

And second part of my post is to thank all the Nintendo Team and the ones (a member of this forum or not) who helped me to finish my Center and Coastal Kalos Pokedex. I thank to Nintendo because GTS is such a nice invention to help people like me (I mean there's noone around of me having 3DS and games).

I said it will be two parts but I want to add another part for being sorry. English is my second language and my word choices and usage might be wrong and also for keeping this topic so long.

Have a nice night (at least here it's night)
(Apr 25, 2016, 03:47 PM)Dionysus Wrote: Hello, reader.

This topic will consist of 2 parts. First one will be request part and second one will be appreciation part.

I started to fulfill my Regional Dex and to do this, I need 3 (more than three but I think I will handle rest of them) Pokemons. They are Articuno, Moltres and Slowking.  If someone have them in spare (if not I will return them immediately after getting their Pokedex entry) it will be great to trade with them with FC because using GTS will be risky as there will be sniping possibility while I return them. 

And second part of my post is to thank all the Nintendo Team and the ones (a member of this forum or not) who helped me to finish my Center and Coastal Kalos Pokedex. I thank to Nintendo because GTS is such a nice invention to help people like me (I mean there's noone around of me having 3DS and games).

I said it will be two parts but I want to add another part for being sorry. English is my second language and my word choices and usage might be wrong and also for keeping this topic so long.

@Dionysus - I can sort you out but will need them back if that is okay? I'm sure you are already on my list. So give me a few minutes to get the pokemon ready and then I can trade with you.
(Apr 25, 2016, 04:07 PM)MrScruff Wrote:
(Apr 25, 2016, 03:47 PM)Dionysus Wrote: Hello, reader.

@Dionysus - I can sort you out but will need them back if that is okay? I'm sure you are already on my list. So give me a few minutes to get the pokemon ready and then I can trade with you.
Yeah after we will complete trades I will return them immediately. I keep my 3ds ready in front of me so whenever you are ready just send me trade offer okay? And thank you so much for your coorperation.