Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] 5/6 IV Gastly
Does anyone have one of these? Preferably timid nature. I don't have a lot of (good) pokemon to offer back, but I'm sure I'll have something!

UPDATE: I got my hands on a great gengar, but I'd like to breed it. For that, however, I need a 5/6 IV ditto. If anyone has those or the gastly I requested in the first place, that'd be great!
Hi! I need some empty space in my box si ?I have a couple of BR pokemon if you want, they are free! Nothing needed Smile I have a shiny Braviary (I have two so I don't need the extra lol) Mega Lopunny, comes with mega stone! Shiny noivern (Lucky WT haha) and either a shiny Diggersby or shiny Ariados. Want any? Again, they are free! Lol
Well, sure? Not exactly the gastly I was looking for, but I'm not going to say no to an offer like this!:p Added your fc.
Okay! Any specific ones you want?
Specifically interested in the lopunny and the braviary, but I'll take what you don't want!:p
(Feb 27, 2015, 01:32 PM)Arkena Wrote: Specifically interested in the lopunny and the braviary, but I'll take what you don't want!:p

Okay! Going on now!
Hope you like them!
Thanks a ton, also for the gengar! Any idea about the EV's/IV's?
All should be Battle ready! 6 IVs for most!
Going to breed the crap out of that gengar :p Thanks again