Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Friends List Needed for ORAS
Hi Guys,

I've seen plenty of threads on pokemonforever about adding friends for friends safari for pokemon X & Y but what about those who are playing Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire?
I've looked all over for a thread to just add friends for Pokemon ORAS plus im sure we'll need this for the upcoming Pokemon Sun & Moon.
 PLUS I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU GUYS OR EVEN THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF FRIENDS YOU CAN HAVE ON YOUR 3DS BUT IM PLANNING ON FILLING IT WITH ALL ACTIVE POKEPLAYERS!
I think this is highly needed for those of us that have little to no friends on our friends list.

so guys if you agree with me then please just state your IGN and FC and lets get adding!
Obviously for those of us who are noobs to this will see this on someones profile which shows all the details but lets keep this simple Smile

SOOOO POKEMASTERSS LETS GET ADDING!
I mean I don't play that often but I still do play if you want to add me

IGN: Jenson
Friend Code: 3712 - 0446 - 9164

I usually play about 2-3 times a day
Added you ^
I tend to give away free shinies.
(Jun 14, 2016, 09:58 AM)rushazmyah Wrote: Hi Guys,

I've seen plenty of threads on pokemonforever about adding friends for friends safari for pokemon X & Y but what about those who are playing Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire?
I've looked all over for a thread to just add friends for Pokemon ORAS plus im sure we'll need this for the upcoming Pokemon Sun & Moon.
 PLUS I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU GUYS OR EVEN THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF FRIENDS YOU CAN HAVE ON YOUR 3DS BUT IM PLANNING ON FILLING IT WITH ALL ACTIVE POKEPLAYERS!
I think this is highly needed for those of us that have little to no friends on our friends list.

so guys if you agree with me then please just state your IGN and FC and lets get adding!
Obviously for those of us who are noobs to this will see this on someones profile which shows all the details but lets keep this simple Smile

SOOOO POKEMASTERSS LETS GET ADDING!
I believe the limit is 100 friends.