Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] ALMOST FINISH LIVING DEX
Hi comunity, I'm a poor guy. I played every gen since the first, i tried my best but you know..i'm from a little country and internet arrived lately (like 3 years ago). I didn't had ways to get to the events/films so i can't have the event legendaries. So here i'm asking..is it possible to you with superpowers to create the legendaries i'm missing and let me FINALLY fill my living dex? It's like a dream to me..i'm not so young anymore (i'm 25, almost finished university, one year left) and still i couldn't do this for years and..it's one of my dreams for sure..if you want..i dunno what can i give to you..i have some shinies if you're interested but almost all came from wondertrade. But i try my best, just ask!
TL;DR: almost finished living dex, help with eventlegends?
-Mew
-Jirachi
-Manaphy
-Shaymin
-Archeus
-Victini
-Keldeo
-Meloetta
-Genesect
Thanks even for reading a begging like mine..sorry :3
[also how i change my profile pic?]
I have all of them which I can clone for you if you want?
You can change your profile picture by going to "User CP" on the top left, then on the left there is a side bar that should contain "change avatar". Smile
As for the legendaries I think Eckley is your man ^^
(May 3, 2015, 03:07 AM)Osmyo Wrote: Hi comunity, I'm a poor guy. I played every gen since the first, i tried my best but you know..i'm from a little country and internet arrived lately (like 3 years ago). I didn't had ways to get to the events/films so i can't have the event legendaries. So here i'm asking..is it possible to you with superpowers to create the legendaries i'm missing and let me FINALLY fill my living dex? It's like a dream to me..i'm not so young anymore (i'm 25, almost finished university, one year left) and still i couldn't do this for years and..it's one of my dreams for sure..if you want..i dunno what can i give to you..i have some shinies if you're interested but almost all came from wondertrade. But i try my best, just ask!
TL;DR: almost finished living dex, help with eventlegends?
-Mew
-Jirachi
-Manaphy
-Shaymin
-Archeus
-Victini
-Keldeo
-Meloetta
-Genesect
Thanks even for reading a begging like mine..sorry :3
[also how i change my profile pic?]

I'm at work/university till tomorrow evening. Tell me what i have to do and i'll do.
Just tell me when you can trade, and if we're both available we'll trade
(May 4, 2015, 05:42 AM)Eckley Wrote: Just tell me when you can trade, and if we're both available we'll trade

I live in Italy so considering mine as the time i'm at work from 6:45 to 12:30, home from then to 14:30/45 and at university till 20....tell me when you can and your time :3
I live in the UK, so I'm only 1 hour behind you. I can do anytime after 20:00 (your time) if that's easier for you?
(May 4, 2015, 12:12 PM)Eckley Wrote: I live in the UK, so I'm only 1 hour behind you. I can do anytime after 20:00 (your time) if that's easier for you?

It's simply perfect! Even today if you want! I'll Check here at 20 Smile
Yeah, we can do it today, just give me a couple of minutes, I'm playing Mario party against my brother (we have 1 turn left)
IT'S HAPPENING THIS MAN IS A GOD, I LOVE HIM.