Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Aching for a Hidden Ability Lileep/Cradily
Hey Peeps!

I'm building a team, and I want a Cradily to tank up some hits, as well as fulfill a special niche on my team. Unfortunately, the only way to get a hidden ability Cradily is through the now defunct Dream World. So this poses quite a problem for me as a team builder! So I need an assist!

If anyone out there happens to have a hidden ability Lileep or Cradily and wants to hook me up- I will forever be in your debt! I don't have a lot to offer in the way of immediate rewards, aside from a spare shiny Sharpedo that I could give you! It's not a competitively built Mon or anything, but shinies are shinies! Alternatively, I would be willing to search for another shiny of your choice, or breed a 5 IV competitive Mon for you. It will take a week tops to do one of the alternate options depending on my time and the cooperation of the Random Number Generators. Obviously I won't expect you to give me the Lileep/Cradily until your Mon is ready.

Thank You So Much!

SirHunkzAlot

*If you choose one of the alternate options, the Mon must be obtainable in X or Omega Ruby as those are the games I possess! This will just make life much easier on me- that way I don't have to Masuda some Mon I have to trade an Arceus for on GTS!*
I can get one for you :]
Are you able to breed for IVs yourself, or would you like me to do it for you?
(Sep 30, 2015, 08:17 AM)Eckley Wrote: I can get one for you :]
Are you able to breed for IVs yourself, or would you like me to do it for you?

Haha thanks! I can do the IV breeding for it! I just need a base one to start with! Smile
Sure, no problem. When are you able to trade?
I'll be available around 8pm Central time- if that works for you. Do you want anything in particular in return?
I think that's like 2am my time, so I don't know if I'll be sleeping or not.
No I don't need / want anything in return. There's nothing special about this Lileep apart from that HA :]
(Oct 1, 2015, 02:44 PM)Eckley Wrote: I think that's like 2am my time, so I don't know if I'll be sleeping or not.
No I don't need / want anything in return. There's nothing special about this Lileep apart from that HA :]

alright! And I can be available now if you want!
Sure, I can trade now. Let me get my 3DS
(Oct 1, 2015, 03:57 PM)Eckley Wrote: Sure, I can trade now. Let me get my 3DS

Thank you so much!
You're very welcome :]