Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Advice?
One of my goals at this moment is to complete the Pokedex. Asides from a few Pokemon, I am almost done at around 700! Unfortunantly, I do not have access to many of the legendaries that are required to get the Shiny Charm. Is there any advice for this? I am an avide shiny hunter and I am willing to get some to trade them for a legendary! I am also alright with doing a trade-tradeback with legends! 
Currently, I need -
Regirock
Regice
Latias
Kyogre
Groudon
Thundurus
My friend code is 3454 - 2987 - 8049
Please keep in mind that my version is X, and I cannot accept a Kyogre or Groudon (Or any of the other Pokemon with the same issue) with the Primal items and/or new moves
You don't need any event Pokemon to complete the National Dex. Manaphy is being released as a Wi-Fi event.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
(May 31, 2016, 01:47 PM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: You don't need any event Pokemon to complete the National Dex. Manaphy is being released as a Wi-Fi event
Ohh alright! Thanks!   :D
You don't need to get Genesect, Keldeo and Manaphy to get the shiny charm, from what I remember. The easiest way to get the rest of the legendaries is to offer on of yours on the GTS for a legendary of the list. It'l trade pretty fast, believe me. Then you'll set up the one you got from the GTS for another one you're missing and so on. That's how I got my own shiny charm.
I have most of those legendaries. I can help you with a tradeback if you want? The only ones I don't have are Regirock and Regice.
(May 31, 2016, 02:50 PM)ForestEmerald Wrote: I have most of those legendaries. I can help you with a tradeback if you want?
Alright!   Smile
I'm afraid I can't trade now because it's too late at night and my nintendo's batteries have run dry, but I will be available once again tomorrow afternoon. Sorry for the inconvenience.
(May 31, 2016, 03:48 PM)ForestEmerald Wrote: I'm afraid I can't trade now because it's too late at night and my nintendo's batteries have run dry, but I will be available once again tomorrow afternoon. Sorry for the inconvenience.
That's alright! Be sure to PM me when you are available! :P