Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] An egg to start my journey
Heart 
Starting over in Alpha Sapphire and Y. I would like to hatch an egg, and start my journey with it.
“Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high. Then life seems almost enchanted after all.” 
― Vincent Van Gogh
(May 18, 2017, 10:00 PM)Tsayad Wrote: Starting over in Alpha Sapphire and Y. I would like to hatch an egg, and start my journey with it.

Hi there , i have lots of leftover eggs in pokemon x from breeding and i do not remember what they are.
I can't help you with Alpha Sapphire because i restarted the game to reset for good natures for legendaries and i have not finished the game yet
so if you do need an egg from my pokemon x game , let me know and remember that the eggs are random
I could thanks @Corrosion2424  Smile
“Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high. Then life seems almost enchanted after all.” 
― Vincent Van Gogh
(May 19, 2017, 07:12 PM)Tsayad Wrote: I could thanks @Corrosion2424  Smile

are you able to trade now? and also i've already added your fc so add me 
how many eggs do you want?
I have added you and just one per game or so we will see how it works out let me add you
― Vincent Van Gogh
Im online now @Corrosion2424 and a few for each I guess
― Vincent Van Gogh
(May 19, 2017, 09:42 PM)Tsayad Wrote: Im online now @Corrosion2424 and a few for each I guess

ok i'm online now , my ign's calem
@Tsayad that's it?
Thank you so much Smile
― Vincent Van Gogh
@Tsayad no problem Smile