Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Anyone can help me build a trick room for doubles?
i am new to the whole battling i want to give trick room a shot, i know porygon 2 and alolan marowak are 
good, but can anyone can help a brotha out and suggest pokemon  and moveset thanks!!!!
If you're just looking for what's popular, head over to Trainer Tower's usage stats and look at what's most commonly paired with the two mons you listed.
(Jan 27, 2017, 03:08 PM)_what_is_love_? Wrote: i am new to the whole battling i want to give trick room a shot, i know porygon 2 and alolan marowak are 
good, but can anyone can help a brotha out and suggest pokemon  and moveset thanks!!!!

The torkoal/lilligant combo is good in a trick room as an alternate set up, since Tork can run with lil without trick room and is also slow enough to benefit from it.

There's also any number of gen7 pokemon that I think have yet to have their hidden trick room potential released; Toucannon is a good example, it has the same problems as all bird-types but has a good damage output from it's unique beak blast and skill link ability in the speed of a trick room.

Crabominable is a little over dependant on trick room from his glut of weaknesses and relatively poor defenses but could be an offensive powerhouse as well.

I've been running an araquanid lately and it could perform well in trick room, it's water damage output is pretty swell. Also you could splash rain support into the team for it to increase that even more, but none of the weather setters is as optimal for the trick room as torkoal. So in rain/trick room you have the potential for tork teams to do you a fright.

Those are mostly physical attackers that I've thought this out for but this gen is so slow that there are a lot of options if you're willing to give them the support they need. You also mentioned Porygon-2, who is a great setter. I like Oranguru as an alternate setter. It's predictable but neat. Oblivious slowbro is also a favorite of mine. Slowking exists, also. Carbink might have some potential but... I haven't looked at it closely, same for A-exeggutor.
Ermergerd sergnercher