Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] BR Raichu (request/trade)
Can someone let me borrow a BR Jolly/Naive Raichu with fake out, volt tackle, and lightning rod as its HA? I only need it for the breeding process. I'll return it to you when I'm done.
Sleep is important, so take a nap -_- (zzzzzzz....)
(Feb 21, 2016, 02:40 PM)nightburstpkmn Wrote: Can someone let me borrow a BR Jolly/Naive Raichu with fake out, volt tackle, and lightning rod as its HA? I only need it for the breeding process. I'll return it to you when I'm done.

I have a Pichu with fake out and lightning rod and jolly nature but I don't
Have Volt tackle. But I believe Pikachu or Raichu learns it by level up.
(Feb 21, 2016, 03:00 PM)BurgsDistrict Wrote:
(Feb 21, 2016, 02:40 PM)nightburstpkmn Wrote: Can someone let me borrow a BR Jolly/Naive Raichu with fake out, volt tackle, and lightning rod as its HA? I only need it for the breeding process. I'll return it to you when I'm done.

I have a Pichu with fake out and lightning rod and jolly nature but I don't
Have Volt tackle. But I believe Pikachu or Raichu learns it by level up.

To get a Pichu that knows Volt Tackle, you must breed a female Pikachu that is holding the Light Ball with another Pokémon that is in its Egg Group. Your Pichu will hatch with Volt Tackle being known. Or, you can breed a Pichu with a Ditto and female Pikachu. Just saw this on the net
Bro I took my time to breed you a jolly nature, fake out and lightning rod Pichu the least you can do is be present, it hasn't even been an hour.
(Feb 21, 2016, 03:36 PM)BurgsDistrict Wrote: Bro I took my time to breed you a jolly nature, fake out and lightning rod Pichu the least you can do is be present, it hasn't even been an hour.

Dude, we live in different time zones people may not be online the same time as you, some people have work or classes too, so be patient.
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

(Feb 21, 2016, 03:42 PM)jouzea Wrote:
(Feb 21, 2016, 03:36 PM)BurgsDistrict Wrote: Bro I took my time to breed you a jolly nature, fake out and lightning rod Pichu the least you can do is be present, it hasn't even been an hour.

Dude, we live in different time zones people may not be online the same time as you, some people have work or classes too, so be patient.

Hey bro it hasn't even been an hour. It has nothing to do with timezones, my point is if you're not ready to recieve don't ask. That can be really disrespectful.
(Feb 21, 2016, 03:46 PM)BurgsDistrict Wrote:
(Feb 21, 2016, 03:42 PM)jouzea Wrote:

Hey bro it hasn't even been an hour. It has nothing to do with timezones, my point is if you're not ready to recieve don't ask. That can be really disrespectful.

Alright calm down I just ate (plus I didn't expect early replies). Anyway just be ready with your friend code and let's get down with it.
I also have an impish chikorita who has the leaf guard ability if you want, but it'll take some time to fulfill your request b/c of the movesets. (I can't guarantee the gender though)
Do you have leafguard Chikorita?
(Feb 21, 2016, 04:01 PM)nightburstpkmn Wrote: I also have an impish chikorita who has the leaf guard ability if you want, but it'll take some time to fulfill your request b/c of the movesets. (I can't guarantee the gender though)

Nice thanks and how did you know