Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Breedjects
http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-Looking...urney-with Check out my post all, could use some help
(Jan 4, 2016, 11:00 AM)Aqwell Wrote: That is perfectly fine. I will put it on GTS in just a moment. I have plenty of them so it's not that big of a deal if it gets sniped

I checked a few minutes ago and i think it got sniped but i'll check again Smile

(Jan 4, 2016, 01:15 PM)le2017 Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2016, 10:28 AM)TheBullet435 Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2016, 08:45 AM)sharkatt Wrote: oh of your beldums or the charmander would be cool you decided tho Smile

Is a charmander fine? :D
How would you like to trade? FC or GTS?

(Jan 4, 2016, 08:56 AM)Aqwell Wrote: I have 5-6 IV (no Sp.A), Adamant Pawniards with Defiant if you are interested.

I am definetly interested Smile Is a timid 5 iv charm (no attack) fine?
If so how would you like to trade?

(Jan 4, 2016, 09:23 AM)le2017 Wrote: I have some 5IVs Phione with a Bold nature. I'm also pretty sure that I have some Fake Out and Ice Punch Buneary and a Prankster Cottonee with a bunch of egg moves.

I am interested in the Buneary :D
What would you like in return for it?

I'd like a Beldum. Can you trade today?

I'll try my best but i think there is a massive time zone difference hence it will be difficult Sad

@CrimsonKaiju: I clicked on the link and it said that the thread could not be found
Sorry about that I reposted, basically looking for an egg to start my journey with.
(Jan 4, 2016, 11:17 PM)CrimsonKaiju Wrote: Sorry about that I  reposted, basically looking for an egg to start my journey with.

I'll be glad to offer an egg, just pm me when you are online Smile
Ill put a new one. It was sniped.
(Jan 5, 2016, 12:42 AM)TheBullet435 Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2016, 11:17 PM)CrimsonKaiju Wrote: Sorry about that I  reposted, basically looking for an egg to start my journey with.

I'll be glad to offer an egg, just pm me when you are online Smile

Just let me know your friend code kind soul :D
(Jan 5, 2016, 02:16 AM)Aqwell Wrote: Ill put a new one. It was sniped.

I guess we shall have to trade as it was sniped again Sad
I think I should wait until you we online at the same time. I've tried now some four or five to put in the GTS and they have all gotten sniped
Bullet, you sent me your friend code but it is one digit short.
(Jan 4, 2016, 02:06 AM)TheBullet435 Wrote: Hi

I am looking for any breedject you may have lying around Smile I also have some breedjects i can offer such as 5iv Timid Charmanders and some beldums

I added you on my 3DS dont forget to add me