Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Can someone tutor my Sylveon Hyper Voice?
@"ShinyJigglypuff" 
Nooo...
Shiny Swinub!
Omg thanks so much dude
You didn't have to though, i was just trying to help  Blush
@MagicalMops lol You're welcome! Repped you, thanks!
No Problem Anytime Smile

Just hit me up if you need anything else :P
(Jul 30, 2016, 07:02 AM)MagicalMops Wrote:
(Jul 29, 2016, 06:54 PM)Chawizawd Wrote:
(Jul 29, 2016, 06:37 PM)MagicalMops Wrote:
(Jul 29, 2016, 06:13 PM)Chawizawd Wrote: Hey @MagicalMops any chance I can ask you to tutor mine as well?
@Chawizawd 
I dont think i have enough BP at the moment but if isn't urgent and you are able to wait, i can gladly tutor your syl as well Smile
I'm plenty patient. I have ORAS but I'm really working on breeding/training on XY so I don't think I'll be able to get to my Sylveon very soon. To sweeten the deal I can offer you a shiny of course.
@Chawizawd 
I spent the whole night yesterday at the battle frontier so i have more than enough BP. A shiny really isn't neccessary, but i appreciate it Smile Just let me know when I can help your Sylveon  :D
Oh wow! Thanks @MagicalMops  Although I still want to offer a shiny because this is pretty helpful of you. I have a shiny competitve Breloom for ya! Let me know when you're ready to get to work!
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
(Jul 30, 2016, 11:42 AM)Chawizawd Wrote:
(Jul 29, 2016, 06:37 PM)MagicalMops Wrote:
(Jul 29, 2016, 06:13 PM)Chawizawd Wrote: Hey @MagicalMops any chance I can ask you to tutor mine as well?
@Chawizawd 
I dont think i have enough BP at the moment but if isn't urgent and you are able to wait, i can gladly tutor your syl as well Smile
I'm plenty patient. I have ORAS but I'm really working on breeding/training on XY so I don't think I'll be able to get to my Sylveon very soon. To sweeten the deal I can offer you a shiny of course.
@Chawizawd 
I spent the whole night yesterday at the battle frontier so i have more than enough BP. A shiny really isn't neccessary, but i appreciate it Smile Just let me know when I can help your Sylveon  :D
Oh wow! Thanks @MagicalMops  Although I still want to offer a shiny because this is pretty helpful of you. I have a shiny competitve Breloom for ya! Let me know when you're ready to get to work
@Chawizawd 
Well if now is okay? Then that'd be great! Smile

Lemme just add you
(Jul 30, 2016, 11:47 AM)MagicalMops Wrote:
(Jul 29, 2016, 06:37 PM)MagicalMops Wrote: @Chawizawd 
@Chawizawd 
Oh wow! Thanks @MagicalMops  Although I still want to offer a shiny because this is pretty helpful of you. I have a shiny competitve Breloom for ya! Let me know when you're ready to get to work
@Chawizawd 

Lemme just add you
Now works great! Added! Please make sure to delete Moonblast in favor of Hypervoice. I think that should be obvious because of the pixilate ability but I still just want to clarify.  Rolleyes
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
(Jul 30, 2016, 11:51 AM)Chawizawd Wrote:
(Jul 30, 2016, 11:47 AM)MagicalMops Wrote:
(Jul 29, 2016, 06:54 PM)Chawizawd Wrote: I'm plenty patient. I have ORAS but I'm really working on breeding/training on XY so I don't think I'll be able to get to my Sylveon very soon. To sweeten the deal I can offer you a shiny of course.
@Chawizawd 
@Chawizawd 

Lemme just add you
Now works great! Added! Please make sure to delete Moonblast in favor of Hypervoice. I think that should be obvious because of the pixilate ability but I still just want to clarify.  Rolleyes
Of course!
@Chawizawd 
Alright, and im done
Here ya go!  :D
@Chawizawd 
Aw Thanks for the Breloom M8 ^^
(Jul 30, 2016, 11:57 AM)MagicalMops Wrote: @Chawizawd 
Alright, and im done
Here ya go!  :D

Awesome! Enjoy a rep! I really appreciate the help! And don't even worry about the Breloom, you've earned it!
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?