Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] DOES ANYONE HAVE AN EXTRA LUM BERRY? [COLSED]
Hey guys, I need a Lum Berry for a Tyranitar set. If you have one, I'll give you anything from the anything item you want. (except ability capsule)
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
I have so many on my Y save that you would not believe. I'll be happy to give you one!
@Dull Deoxys Thanks a lot! Do you want anything?
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
(May 20, 2016, 02:26 PM)ElliotProbablyTheBest Wrote: @Dull Deoxys Thanks a lot! Do you want anything?

I'm actually looking for an Assault Vest to finish off a Bisharp set (and possibly actually make use of my Huge Power Azumarill, but I battle under item clause), so if you have one to spare, that would be nice. If not, that's fine, I like to help people.
@Dull Deoxys Thanks a lot! Do you want anything? I'll give you one, no problem! And I added your friend code.
(May 20, 2016, 02:38 PM)ElliotProbablyTheBest Wrote: @Dull Deoxys Thanks a lot! Do you want anything? I'll give you one, no problem! And I added your friend code.

I'm online in Y, so IGN is Aaron and icon is Clemont.
@Dull Deoxys Thanks again for the help!