Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Pokedex filling
As some of you may know, I am doing a giveaway-ish thing where I breed for you (And yes, you can request shiny pokemon) with the help of Colette (Previously known as Julia234) and (I don't know if you're helping anymore) CharizardSoOP21. You can access that right here and request :D. Anyways, with the increase of shiny requests, I feel like the shiny charm will provide a drastic change in my shiny chances Smile So... here's the list of pokemon I need.

Gen 5: meloetta, volcarona, lilligant, vullaby, haxorus line, klinklang, cinccino, archen/archeops, simi-everything, yamask/cofagrigus, crustle, throh, timburr line, stoutland/herdier, snivy line

Gen 4: probopass, dusknoir, leafeon, togekiss, rhypherior, tangrowth, weavile, magnezone, lumineon/finneon, munchlax, spiritomb, bonsly, glameow, loppuny, ambipom, shellos/gastrodon, cherrim/cherubi, vespiqueen/mothim/burmy, shieldon/bastidon, rampardos/cranidos, budew, shinx

Gen 3: huntail/gorebyss, feebas/milotic, zangoose, spoink

Gen 2: pupitar, blissey, granbull, crobat, spinirak, porygon2, stantler, bellosom, igglybuff, sudowoodo, sunflora, espeon, slowking, steelix, sunflora

Gen 1: Zapdos, pinsir, vileplume, poliwrath, victrebeel, exegcutor, flareon, shellder/cloyster, seel/dewgong, magnemite/magneton, starmie/staryu, rapidash, bellsprout, golduck, meowth/persian,spearow, charmeleon, ekans/arbok

Thankful list: Team_Rocket_4_the_Win, Colette

*I will do tradebacks. Just make sure to put that info somewhere Smile You should also get ready for my breedjects Smile
(Jan 26, 2016, 05:43 PM)moo311 Wrote: As some of you may know, I am doing a giveaway-ish thing where I breed for you (And yes, you can request shiny pokemon) with the help of Colette (Previously known as Julia234) and (I don't know if you're helping anymore) CharizardSoOP21. You can access that right here and request :D. Anyways, with the increase of shiny requests, I feel like the shiny charm will provide a drastic change in my shiny chances Smile So... here's the list of pokemon I need.

Gen 6: Chespin Line

Gen 5: meloetta, volcarona, lilligant, vullaby, haxorus line, klinklang, cinccino, archen/archeops, simi-everything, yamask/cofagrigus, crustle, throh, timburr line, stoutland/herdier, pignite/tepig, snivy line

Gen 4: probopass, dusknoir, leafeon, togekiss, rhypherior, tangrowth, weavile, magnezone, lumineon/finneon, munchlax, spiritomb, bonsly, glameow, loppuny, ambipom, shellos/gastrodon, cherrim/cherubi, combee/vespiqueen, wormodam/mothim/burmy, shieldon/bastidon, rampardos/cranidos, budew, shinx, grotle/torterra

Gen 3: huntail/gorebyss, feebas/milotic, zangoose, spoink, seedot

Gen 2: pupitar, blissey, granbull, crobat, spinirak, porygon2, stantler, bellosom, cleffa, igglybuff, mareep/flaffy/ampharos, sudowoodo, sunflora, espeon, slowking, steelix, teddiursa/ursaring, sunflora

Gen 1: Zapdos, drowzee, pinsir, vileplume, poliwrath, victrebeel, exegcutor, flareon, shellder/cloyster, seel/dewgong, magnemite/magneton, starmie/staryu, rapidash, bellsprout, golduck, meowth/persian,spearow, charmeleon, ekans/arbok

*I will do tradebacks. Just make sure to put that info somewhere Smile You should also get ready for my breedjects Smile

Could you mae a baby totodile? I could trade you a chespin for it.
(Jan 26, 2016, 05:50 PM)Team_Rocket_4_the_Win Wrote:
(Jan 26, 2016, 05:43 PM)moo311 Wrote: As some of you may know, I am doing a giveaway-ish thing where I breed for you (And yes, you can request shiny pokemon) with the help of Colette (Previously known as Julia234) and (I don't know if you're helping anymore) CharizardSoOP21. You can access that right here and request :D. Anyways, with the increase of shiny requests, I feel like the shiny charm will provide a drastic change in my shiny chances Smile So... here's the list of pokemon I need.

Gen 5: meloetta, volcarona, lilligant, vullaby, haxorus line, klinklang, cinccino, archen/archeops, simi-everything, yamask/cofagrigus, crustle, throh, timburr line, stoutland/herdier, pignite/tepig, snivy line

Gen 4: probopass, dusknoir, leafeon, togekiss, rhypherior, tangrowth, weavile, magnezone, lumineon/finneon, munchlax, spiritomb, bonsly, glameow, loppuny, ambipom, shellos/gastrodon, cherrim/cherubi, combee/vespiqueen, wormodam/mothim/burmy, shieldon/bastidon, rampardos/cranidos, budew, shinx, grotle/torterra

Gen 2: pupitar, blissey, granbull, crobat, spinirak, porygon2, stantler, bellosom, cleffa, igglybuff, mareep/flaffy/ampharos, sudowoodo, sunflora, espeon, slowking, steelix, teddiursa/ursaring, sunflora

Gen 1: Zapdos, drowzee, pinsir, vileplume, poliwrath, victrebeel, exegcutor, flareon, shellder/cloyster, seel/dewgong, magnemite/magneton, starmie/staryu, rapidash, bellsprout, golduck, meowth/persian,spearow, charmeleon, ekans/arbok

Any specifics (Nature, Ability, moves, gender, etc.)?
(Jan 26, 2016, 05:52 PM)moo311 Wrote:

Nope, just trying to fill poked as well! Do you also have Dedenne?
I've got some Wink Need most of em back though since they're gonna be for competitive battling xD
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

Previously known as Julia234
(Jan 26, 2016, 05:56 PM)Colette Wrote: I've got some Wink Need most of em back though since they're gonna be for competitive battling xD

Sure :D Thank you so much for your help!
(Jan 26, 2016, 05:54 PM)Team_Rocket_4_the_Win Wrote:

Ok and yeah Smile
(Jan 26, 2016, 05:54 PM)Team_Rocket_4_the_Win Wrote:

I added you and can trade whenever!
I have a few more I can trade you if you'd like.
(Jan 26, 2016, 06:14 PM)Team_Rocket_4_the_Win Wrote: I have a few more I can trade you if you'd like.

Great! Thank you so much Smile