Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Evolving Kadabra
Hi guys,

Really simple request, I'm playing through my copy of Sun (I've been really busy, so I'm still far from finishing) and am using a Kadabra which I would like to evolve and I don't know anyone else who plays Pokémon. So if anyone could hit me up and quickly have me trade you my Kadabra and then have it sent back as an Alakazam, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.
I could do that for you! Feel free to add my FC Smile
(Dec 17, 2016, 09:14 AM)Mutt Wrote: I could do that for you! Feel free to add my FC Smile

Thanks, I've added your friend code! I'm yet to actually trade on Sun and Moon yet, so I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing, but I think I'm ready if you are.
I'm ready as well!
I'm online and in the Festival Plaza. You're not appearing as online on my end, so send me a trade request whenever you're ready!
Your Alakazam is trying to learn Kinesis and Telekinesis. Should I delete one of the moves?

EDIT: You don't seem to be looking at the forums right this moment, so I did not let it learn Kinesis and Telekinesis so I wouldn't make you wait and worry.
(Dec 17, 2016, 09:32 AM)Mutt Wrote: Your Alakazam is trying to learn Kinesis. Should I delete one of the moves?

Sorry for the slow reply, I didn't see this. Don't delete any of its moves, thanks!
Don't worry about the slow reply! I was more worried that you'd think I would run away with your Alakazam or something :P
Enjoy your Alakazam! I hope my Venipede helped you fill your dex for the few minutes it was with you!
I'll give you some rep for a successful tradeback.
(Dec 17, 2016, 09:37 AM)Mutt Wrote: Don't worry about the slow reply! I was more worried that you'd think I would run away with your Alakazam or something :P
Enjoy your Alakazam! I hope my Venipede helped you fill your dex for the few minutes it was with you!

That's fine, thanks so much for your help!!!
You're welcome Smile