Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Non-ENG 6IV HA Male Alolan Vulpix
I'm currently breeding Alolan vulpix, but I'd like a male as specified in the title to help it go a little faster.  I have ENG 6IV HA male/female Alolan Vulpix that I'm willing to trade Smile

I should also note that the male and females I have are all Timid with Moonblast.  The male I'm looking for doesn't need to have to be timid, and while the moonblast is preffered it's no big deal if it doesn't have it either... I don't think? I'm still new to egg moves :P

I'm hoping this helps in my shiny hunt... yes yes I'm shiny hunting for (hopefully) a 5IV HA Timid Alolan Vulpix.  600 eggs in, currently breeding another 300 eggs.  Wish me luck, or if you can help me I'd be extremely grateful. I'm pretty sure this is gonna be a long hunt regardless :D
good luck in your shiny hunt! Smile
Thanks Eddy Smile
I think I might have one! Let me know if you still want it! Are you looking for a timid HA?

Edit: Unfortunately I don't have one. Sorry!
he/she want 1 :D
Ok  :D
HE/SHE BREEDING HARD
huehuehue
@Vyaelra HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
@Absolistic  Sorry I was out for the morning, but yeah timid HA is what I'm breeding but the male would only need the HA and 6 IV's, since it'd be holding the destiny knot.  Thanks for checking! I appreciate the thought Smile

@eddytay1234 Hi eddy! I may not reply immediately but I get back when I can.
can see :p @Vyaelra