Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Extra legends
Just sorted through my boxes. For Y-exclusives I have: Cloyster, Omastar, Kabutops, Heracross, Larvitar, Manectric, Liepard, Spritzee, Dragalge. And I got an Aurorus, evolution of Amaura. I don't really need anything important in return, just trade me some random junk :p
Ok sounds good let me make sure I have extra pokemon to trade
Allright, I'll be waiting ^^
(Jan 17, 2016, 06:42 PM)LordZoeten Wrote: Just sorted through my boxes. For Y-exclusives I have: Cloyster, Omastar, Kabutops, Heracross, Larvitar, Manectric, Liepard, Spritzee, Dragalge. And I got an Aurorus, evolution of Amaura. I don't really need anything important in return, just trade me some random junk :p

Ok I need cloyster, omastar, kabutops, heracross, liepard, spritzee, and aurorus. I'm online now
Thank you so much. If there's any you need that I might have let me know.. don't got much but you never know.
Oh its no problem at all. I already filled op the dex so I dont need anything, but thanks anyway ^^
Awesome I'll let you know if I need any more help. Thanks again. Oh and good job on completing Dex
(Jan 17, 2016, 06:18 PM)Big07drew11 Wrote:
(Jan 17, 2016, 04:54 PM)Chocolatte_Banane_Pokemon Wrote: I got a Yu-Gi-Oh card of a red monster if you want

I'm looking for pokemon not yugioh

I know Im just kidding :D. I dont have any of those leendaries buddy. Srry
I have a shiny raikou if you want. I would prefer a shiny pokemon in return but if you dont have any that you want to give, you can just give me a junk pokemon.
(Jan 19, 2016, 03:05 PM)Erica M. Wrote: I have a shiny raikou if you want. I would prefer a shiny pokemon in return but if you dont have any that you want to give, you can just give me a junk pokemon.

Forget the shiny you can just give me a junk Pokemon with ampharosite please