Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Competitive Battle Items
Since I am going to be starting on EV training, I am in need of some competive battle items! Mostly Bracers, Air balloons, and leftovers are needed!

I will be willing to, in exchange for those items, any competitive Pokemon of your choice bred! Please note that I do not breed for shinies, thus I doubt that I can get you a shiny competitive pokemon.

Though I am open with item trading as well, mostly berries and evolution stones.

So yea, if I could get any competitive items, that would be lovely!

Also, I'll trade you a shiny Pokemon if you have a level 100 Teddiursa to trade me. <:

Thank you. <3
Well i have choice specs, and almost all mega evolution stones, i have water grass and fire stones, and way more items!! @PinkFreakCrystal if you want more options or if you need one of these id want just either a Deerling or Bunelby (more wanted is Bunelby)
(Jan 20, 2016, 07:43 PM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote: Well i have choice specs, and almost all mega evolution stones, i have water grass and fire stones, and way more items!! @PinkFreakCrystal if you want more options or if you need one of these id want just either a Deerling or Bunelby (more wanted is Bunelby)

Ooooo, do you perhaps have some bracers? That's what I mostly need right now.
I might take the choice specs too. xd
(Jan 20, 2016, 07:45 PM)PinkFreakCrystal Wrote:
(Jan 20, 2016, 07:43 PM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote: Well i have choice specs, and almost all mega evolution stones, i have water grass and fire stones, and way more items!! @PinkFreakCrystal if you want more options or if you need one of these id want just either a Deerling or Bunelby (more wanted is Bunelby)

NOOO! I just recently traded my bracers with a pokemon!!! So sorry!!...
(Jan 20, 2016, 07:47 PM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote:

Aw! D: Well that's okay, do you perhaps have any moonstones? o3o
(Jan 20, 2016, 07:49 PM)PinkFreakCrystal Wrote:

let meh check i have tons of items because my friend action repayed my ds when i wasnt lookin... Edit 4 secs later.. Omg i totally forgot i gave that to my friend about a week ago Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad why does this have to hppen!!
(Jan 20, 2016, 07:51 PM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote:

let meh check i have tons of items because my friend action repayed my ds when i wasnt lookin... Edit 4 secs later.. Omg i totally forgot i gave that to my friend about a week ago  Sad  Sad  Sad  Sad  Sad why does this have to hppen!!

Talk about a string of bad luck.. :c
(Jan 20, 2016, 07:53 PM)PinkFreakCrystal Wrote:
(Jan 20, 2016, 07:51 PM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote:
(Jan 20, 2016, 07:45 PM)PinkFreakCrystal Wrote: Ooooo, do you perhaps have some bracers? That's what I mostly need right now.

let meh check i have tons of items because my friend action repayed my ds when i wasnt lookin... Edit 4 secs later.. Omg i totally forgot i gave that to my friend about a week ago  Sad  Sad  Sad  Sad  Sad why does this have to hppen!!

Talk about a string of bad luck.. :c

yeah thats just been happening lately maybe the world is cursing me because im turning 11 in a month...
do you still want choice specs?
Im vegan