Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Gender swap??
I was wondering if it was possible for someone with powersaves or something like that to change the gender of a Pokemon? My dear Primarina is male and honestly I just really want it to be a girl. I don't need anything else changed, as I want to get her to level 100 myself(and I don't really like the shiny version), and it's already nicknamed.

I was wondering if anyone could do this for me? I have an event shiny Tapu Koko if that's of any interest. I also have a Magearna(I'd like to hold onto it, but I never use it).
(Oct 16, 2017, 07:00 PM)Myamoo425 Wrote: I was wondering if it was possible for someone with powersaves or something like that to change the gender of a Pokemon? My dear Primarina is male and honestly I just really want it to be a girl. I don't need anything else changed, as I want to get her to level 100 myself(and I don't really like the shiny version), and it's already nicknamed.

I was wondering if anyone could do this for me? I have an event shiny Tapu Koko if that's of any interest. I also have a Magearna(I'd like to hold onto it, but I never use it).

You are willing to give up your one and only shiny Tapu koko for a not even level one hundred pokemon to be gender swapped? Couldn't you just breed a new one?
(Oct 16, 2017, 07:10 PM)AverageJoe Wrote:
(Oct 16, 2017, 07:00 PM)Myamoo425 Wrote: I was wondering if it was possible for someone with powersaves or something like that to change the gender of a Pokemon? My dear Primarina is male and honestly I just really want it to be a girl. I don't need anything else changed, as I want to get her to level 100 myself(and I don't really like the shiny version), and it's already nicknamed.

You are willing to give up your one and only shiny Tapu koko for a not even level one hundred pokemon to be gender swapped? Couldn't you just breed a new one?
I could, but it was my starter ^^ I'm just not a huge fan of Tapu Koko and I wouldn't mind trading it.
(Oct 16, 2017, 07:16 PM)Myamoo425 Wrote:

I could, but it was my starter ^^ I'm just not a huge fan of Tapu Koko and I wouldn't mind trading it.

I could breed you a level one female popollio, if you don't want if that's alright too.
You can always ask a Cloner for the Magearna to clone and give away the Clone.
(Oct 16, 2017, 07:19 PM)AverageJoe Wrote:

I could breed you a level one female popollio, if you don't want if that's alright too.

That's okay, I already a few female Popollios ^^ I'm just attached to my starter :'D

Thank you though!
(Oct 16, 2017, 07:19 PM)AverageJoe Wrote:

Ah, that's a good idea. I might do that, thank you ^^
I refreshed and went through that stupid entry cutscene like 8 or 9 times to get my female Popplio. -___-;  I agree, it just looks so wrong as a dude...