Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Gluttony Munchlax (Only care about HA)
@GhostNinja5292 I got it! It took me a chain of 45, and KOing a Shiny Happiny (I already caught one a few days ago, if I really want a Shiny Living Dex I'll go back and get another, don't worry), but I got it! It's a Female Munchlax with Gluttony.
(May 8, 2017, 10:54 AM)Cloud557 Wrote: @GhostNinja5292 I got it! It took me a chain of 45, and KOing a Shiny Happiny (I already caught one a few days ago, if I really want a Shiny Living Dex I'll go back and get another, don't worry), but I got it! It's a Female Munchlax with Gluttony.

Thank you! I can jump on right quick if you would like to go ahead and get it done.
(May 8, 2017, 11:04 AM)GhostNinja5292 Wrote:
(May 8, 2017, 10:54 AM)Cloud557 Wrote: @GhostNinja5292 I got it! It took me a chain of 45, and KOing a Shiny Happiny (I already caught one a few days ago, if I really want a Shiny Living Dex I'll go back and get another, don't worry), but I got it! It's a Female Munchlax with Gluttony.

Thank you! I can jump on right quick if you would like to go ahead and get it done.
Alright, I'm hopping on right now! :D Also, no problem, only took so long because Munchlax didn't want to call for help.
(May 8, 2017, 11:06 AM)Cloud557 Wrote:

Alright, I'm hopping on right now! :D Also, no problem, only took so long because Munchlax didn't want to call for help.
I had that same problem too, that's why it got annoying for me. It would either not call for help or it would and nothing would answer even though I kept it at one HP. Those leftovers are extremely annoying too.
(May 8, 2017, 11:08 AM)GhostNinja5292 Wrote:
(May 8, 2017, 11:06 AM)Cloud557 Wrote:

I had that same problem too, that's why it got annoying for me. It would either not call for help or it would and nothing would answer even though I kept it at one HP. Those leftovers are extremely annoying too.

With Trick and Skill Swap, it made finding them and keeping one a 1hp real easy, and I get a couple of free Leftovers out of it!
I'm glad it wasn't too difficult then. Thank you for the help again!
@GhostNinja5292 No problem (Late reply is late)! Glad I could help, and if you can, I'd suggest getting a Trevenant (Phantump works too) with it's HA Harvest and the moves Trick and Skill Swap. That'll give you infinite chains and you won't need to count the PP of the Pokemon and you'll just have to count the chain to be sure when your chain's boosts reset (Every 256 encounters resets the boost to Shiny, IV's and HA's).

To get you a Female Munchlax, I used a Cute Charm Sylveon, SOS chained for a female, gave the Female Harvest and a Leppa Berry, and then chained until a 30 chain and switched into my Trevenant on every Female that showed up. Then I just used Skill Swap to check it's ability until the Gluttony one appeared :D
All right, cool. I will definitely do that as it seems much easier lol