Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] HG/SS Soul Link Nuzlocke
@"Elly"
@Baelza
@w2gMk
Or anyone else that has HeartGold or SoulSilver, would anyone like to do a Soul Link Nuzlocke Challenge with me? During the challenge we can chat over the Pokemon Forever Discord Channel. This is purely for fun and not for YouTube or Twitch. The BASIC rules are here if you are not familiar with them:
http://nuzlockefamily.deviantart.com/jou...-511651842

It is a bit more preferred if you have HeartGold since I have SoulSilver, if you are not that willing to delete your old save in your game, we could also (Download A Rom for a Different Pokémon Game) lol. Thanks for accepting the challenge if you happen to do so.
Shimono Hiro!

Or maybe I should do a Wedlocke?
Shimono Hiro!

Does anyone want to do it? Lol.
Shimono Hiro!

I'd like to do FireRed maybe. If not I'll try to get SoulSilver on my emulator.
(Aug 25, 2016, 08:58 AM)Elly Wrote: I'd like to do FireRed maybe. If not I'll try to get SoulSilver on my emulator.
I have Soul Silver so HeartGold is more preferred. Also, like I said in the message I sent yiu, if we don't have time today, we can do it on the weekend, if you are not busy.
Shimono Hiro!

I'd love to do it, but my SoulSilver has my precious Shiny Meganium I soft resetted for. :c I'd transfer them up to ORAS but I've lost my White and White 2 carts
it's 2022 and we livin