Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Having a hard time choosing a 6th Pokemon for my team
Hello, my name is FishFreckles and I am fairly new to the competitive scene. I am having trouble picking a 6th Pokemon for my team. I'm not limited to any format like Ubers etc however, I am trying to avoid legends because they are hard to obtain in the Pokemon game I'm building this team for. I was building this team around Mega-Blaziken with speed boost, Flare Blitz, Protect, Low kick, and Stone Edge. My 2nd Pokemon is Milotic with Ice Beam, Scald, Recover [empty slot]. My 3rd Pokemon is Excadrill with a choice scarf, Earthquake, Rapid Spin, Iron Head, and [empty slot]. My 4th Pokemon is Toxic Stall Gliscor using protect and substitute the other two moves are undecided, but I'll probably go with Earthquake for one of them. My 5th Pokemon is Togekiss air slash, Thunder Wave, Dazzling Gleam, [empty slot]. For Togekiss I don't know if I want a choice scarf or not, but for the 6th Pokemon I need help I was thinking an electric/grass sweeper. Please help Smile.
If you aren't interested in building a competitive team and you want an Electric/Grass type pokèmon Rotom-Mow is the only possibility, sooo...
@Spyro190
I think they probably mean grass or electric type instead of an electric/glass type, though I might be wrong. I can see the misunderstanding since that's how we normally format multi-types.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
(Jan 23, 2018, 10:17 AM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote: @Spyro190
I think they probably mean grass or electric type instead of an electric/glass type, though I might be wrong. I can see the misunderstanding since that's how we normally format multi-types.

It would make a lot more sense, you're probably right. Undecided

Well, what about a random Serperior? Including UBs in the group of pokèmon which "are hard to obtain" that should be the safest choice considering its generic strenght.