Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Help Me Build a Team!!!
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." My favorite quote in Pokemon.. and hense why I want to make a competitive team, with my favorite Pokemon!

My problem is--I'm a complete newb when it comes to competitive play. I don't know how to make a team that could work, but also one that I completely love. So, that's why I'm gonna put it up to you guys to try to help me come up with a team. These are the Pokemon I was to utilize:

Whimsicott (I want this Pokemon to be the star of my team. Please include Whimsicott!!)
Gengar
Weezing
Blaziken
Marowak
Slurpuff
Lucario
Malamar
Lopunny
Electrivire

If you could make me team that uses a majority of that Pokemon, I will LOVE you forever. I will also offer a shiny Giratina to whoever can help me out. I'm looking for a team that would be good for DOUBLES. 

Thanks <3
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
I think you must include whimsicott and gengar. They work very well together in doubles

Heres an example of their movesets:

Gengar @ Gengarite Ability: Levitate EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe Timid Nature - Shadow Ball - Will-o-wisp - Disable - Protect

Whimsicott @ Focus Sash Ability: Prankster EVs: 252 HP / 36 SpD / 220 Spe Timid Nature - Encore - Taunt - Tailwind - Protect

Hope this helped you a bit. (I am also a newb at competitive battling but i know some strats.) Blush
NOTHING TO READ HERE
:3

Mega Gengar, Whimsicott and Blaziken are good options for Battle Spot Doubles. I'm not so sure about everything else. One thing I really like doing is using Fake Tears Whimsicott to decrease the SpDef of the opponent by 2 then hit them with a strong Sludge Bomb from Mega Gengar. Other options such as Perish Trap and Encore/Disable work. Blaziken matches up well against the metagame's threats as it is able to OHKO Kangaskhan, Salamence, Landorus, Tyranitar among many top threats. Speed Boost with Hidden Power Ice, Overheat and Superpower achieves ideal coverage for Blaziken to counteract the meta