Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Help evolve trade evolution
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me evolve my trade evolution pokemon.
I also need a Scizor and all porygon forms, I am offering a Jirachi for all fufilled, and a 6iv Larvitar or Goomy for 1, there natures are
Larvitar: Brave, Mild
Goomy: Lonely

Guys I am just asking you to add me and trade them back, and if you have a scizor that would help, thought I would clear this up

Done List     KEY: Strikethrough = Done    No modification = Not done
Magmar
Electabuzz
Scizor
Poliwag
Porygon
Porygon-2
im busy tonight or i would help, but if you are just getting them for the dex there are generally people on the GTS that will trade for same
(Aug 13, 2017, 03:11 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote: im busy tonight or i would help, but if you are just getting them for the dex there are generally people on the GTS that will trade for same

There is none I can trade for on the GTS, I have looked endlessly
i can help if you still need it
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
(Aug 13, 2017, 04:25 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: i can help if you still need it

Yes, I do need it, give me a second I will add you

cool now i am a helix praiser :L
(Aug 13, 2017, 04:26 PM)Reis Wrote:

Alright cool i added you and i just hatched the porygon and scyther should've asked before but do u have the pokemon already or do u want the 1s i hatched also do they have the item or do u need me 2 use mine's

Also congrats on leveling up 2 Helix praiser iv'e always seen u talking with Okamii but this is the first time we talked. so i guess nice to be acquainted Big Grin
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
(Aug 13, 2017, 04:41 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote:
(Aug 13, 2017, 04:26 PM)Reis Wrote:

Alright cool i added you and i just hatched the porygon and scyther should've asked before but do u have the pokemon already or do u want the 1s i hatched also do they have the item or do u need me 2 use mine's

Also congrats on leveling up 2 Helix praiser iv'e always seen u talking with Okamii but this is the first time we talked. so i guess nice to be acquainted Big Grin

The only one I need is the Metal Coat, everything else I have.

lol what are these names i get lmao
If you still need help then i can help you what game is it though?