Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Help with this team fam
Hi guys its me ShinyEevee here making another post since I have no life other than games.
I've been asked by one of my friends to help make a team for them and I just need some help filling up the last slot and seeing if this team would work. Please consider I am very mediocre when it comes to building teams even after looking up some threads here in the forums so bear with me guys and a few of these pokes they wanted to have so I tried to put a place for them in the team.

Mawile @ Mawilite
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Jolly
EV: 252hp / 108 Atk / 52 Def / 60 SpD/ 36 Spe
-Play Rough
-Sucker Punch
-Iron Head
-Protect

Breloom @ Focus Sash
Ability: Technician
Nature: Adamant
4HP / 252Atk / 252 Spe
-Spore
-Mach punch
-Leech Seed
-Protect

Terrakion @ Lum berry
Ability: Justified
Nature: Adamant
4HP / 252Atk / 252 Spe
-Close Combat
-Rock Slide
-Protect
-Quick Guard

Talonflame @ Life Orb
Ability: Gale Wings
Nature: Naive
252Atk / 116 SpA / 140 Spe
-Brave Bird
-Overheat
-Tailwind
-Protect

Aegislash @ Safety Googles
Ability: Stance Change
Nature Quiet
252HP / 100 SpA / 152 SpD

-Shadow Ball
-Flash Cannon
-Wide Guard
-King Shield

Ok the reasoning I have with these pokes are that they kinda seem to work well on paper where Aegislash is the answer to the weakness of moves such as EQ and Rock slide, Terrakion which allows to keep Kangaskhan and Hydreigon in check, Breloom since they wanted it on the team and everyone seems to be either biulding it with sash or scarf, mawile for dem fairy and drag control and talonflame for that mixed attacking tailwind type thingy.

Please make me cry and wonder what Im doing with my life as you guys rip this team to shreds as you give me ideas and help improve it.

REMEMBER I need a sixth poke so don't ask where it is, has happened when I showed this to the guy that wanted the team built.

Ok Im done <3
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
Jolly Mawile is a waste of stats, you can reach same stats with adamant and you still get 40 ev.
I think you should go 252/4/252 (max attack and hp).
Speed ev is for outspeeding Cresselia ?
I think Rotom-Wash or Porygon-2 would be a nice addition for the last slot, they cover your weaknesses nicely and you could use a bulky pokemon.
But take my advice with a grain of salt as I am completely new to the format (playing it about a month).

Also that Naive Talonflame seems really poor, I think you should go with Adamant one to ensure most damage.
Go Adamant 252HP/252ATK/4DEF Mawile, Jolly Breloom, Jolly Terrakion, Adamant Talonflame and run Flare Blitz over Overheat, and go 252ATK/252SPEED/4HP on TFlame.

Also I agree with jlegolas, Rotom-W would be cool on that team or P2.
it's 2022 and we livin
you guys not harsh enough to make me cry but thanks. The talonflame is set up this way since the guy wanted it as a mixed attacker/supporter
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
No Sylveon which means you will always lose. #bye
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥