Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Helping with transferring pokemons
@ShinyHunterForLife 

I can get more, that is not an issue. It just takes a bit of time to collect over 150 Pokémon

@Tenebris_Kane I've wrote you that I've counted all of the pokemons and it's a total of 143 pokemons
(Nov 4, 2017, 05:45 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @ShinyHunterForLife 

I can get more, that is not an issue. It just takes a bit of time to collect over 150 Pokémon

I'm ready when you are
@ShinyHunterForLife 

Sorry for the delay, my internet went down so I didn't get your message. I now have just over 3 boxes ready so we should be able to sort all of your pokémon from 1 game, do you want to do X first?

Sure give me 10 min mate
(Nov 4, 2017, 08:26 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote:
@ShinyHunterForLife 

Sorry for the delay, my internet went down so I didn't get your message. I now have just over 3 boxes ready so we should be able to sort all of your pokémon from 1 game, do you want to do X first?

I'm ready add my FC and let's start with x thanks allot btw
@ShinyHunterForLife 

I just realised some of the ones you are passing over have items, items can't go through bank, they are put into backpack automatically. You can cancel the trade and remove items if you want first otherwise they would just be mixed into my backpack

Oh but I wanted to transfer allot of my items like mega stones and all those oh well give me back the pokemons so I can remove the items
you get mega stones from battle tree in moon as well as entering codes online, the codes can be found here

(Nov 4, 2017, 09:12 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: you get mega stones from battle tree in moon as well as entering codes online, the codes can be found here

Does those codes work? My game is eu version