Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Hidden Ability Eevee (Anticipation)
Tongue 
Hi Guys,
I am looking for an Eevee with the hidden ability Anticipation. Let me know what you would be willing to trade for it.
Thanks,
Branchie99 :P
I believe I may have a hidden ability umbreon which you can use to breed, or do you want an actual eevee. If so any preference in nature?
(Aug 10, 2015, 06:56 AM)Arctero Wrote: I believe I may have a hidden ability umbreon which you can use to breed, or do you want an actual eevee. If so any preference in nature?

Preferably an Eevee of Modest nature but any nature would be fine. However that depends on what you would like for the Umbreon. :P
hey i have a hidden ability eevee. it has 5 IVs and is timid. what do you have to offer
(Aug 10, 2015, 03:53 PM)starlord31 Wrote: hey i have a hidden ability eevee.  it has 5 IVs and is timid. what do you have to offer

I don't have much to offer but I can probably get something on request from you?
(Aug 10, 2015, 07:10 AM)Branchie99 Wrote: Preferably an Eevee of Modest nature ... :P

Do you still need it? I got boxes and boxes full of them, all bred.

[Image: sotrap.jpg]
(Aug 11, 2015, 11:49 AM)Luisito Wrote:
(Aug 10, 2015, 07:10 AM)Branchie99 Wrote: Preferably an Eevee of Modest nature ... :P

Do you still need it? I got boxes and boxes full of them, all bred.

[Image: sotrap.jpg]

Dude that would be amazing thanks! :D
(Aug 11, 2015, 11:52 AM)Branchie99 Wrote: Dude that would be amazing thanks!  :D

We have the staff meeting at 4PM CT anyways. See you there. Don't forget to bring the Donuts, people do get hungry.
(Aug 11, 2015, 11:54 AM)Luisito Wrote:
(Aug 11, 2015, 11:52 AM)Branchie99 Wrote: Dude that would be amazing thanks!  :D

We have the staff meeting at 4PM CT anyways. See you there. Don't forget to bring the Donuts, people do get hungry.

Ahah I won't :D