Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] I need legendaries!
Hello, I am completing my poked but since I don't now alpha sapphire or X and Y I can't catch all the legendaries so I hope that you guys can trade me some legendaries from that games IMPORTANT: I will trade them back because I don't want them but I need them if that makes any sense. I will make a list now Smile and the event pokemons aren't in there because you don't need them for the shiny charm (right?)

moltres
Who is Pandorus
I have all but Moltres and Manaphy but I don't think Manaphy is needed since I didn't need it for my shiny charm
(Jan 3, 2016, 05:16 AM)wolfogo010 Wrote: Who is Pandorus
landorus Smile
(Jan 3, 2016, 06:28 AM)Aqwell Wrote: I have all but Moltres and Manaphy but  I don't think Manaphy is needed since I didn't need it for my shiny charm

ah oke are you in for a trade?
Sure. But I need your IGN to register you as a friend.
(Jan 3, 2016, 06:38 AM)goeiegozer Wrote:
(Jan 3, 2016, 06:28 AM)Aqwell Wrote: I have all but Moltres and Manaphy but  I don't think Manaphy is needed since I didn't need it for my shiny charm

ah oke are you in for a trade?
I have got them all except for Zygarde
I have lugia and Xerneas but trade back immediately. And give me a Groudon and we will trade back. Friend code 0963-0101-2622
(Jan 3, 2016, 02:48 PM)5tr4 Wrote: I have lugia and Xerneas but trade back immediately. And give me a Groudon and we will trade back. Friend code 0963-0101-2622
thank you but I have all of them except molters now Smile
(Jan 3, 2016, 02:48 PM)5tr4 Wrote: I have lugia and Xerneas but trade back immediately. And give me a Groudon and we will trade back. Friend code 0963-0101-2622
thank you but I have all of them except molters Smile