Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] I need someone who is willing to do me a favor
Okay so I have been on this website for a while now and I noticed that I should really give back to those who gave to me and others that deserve a little treat. I am willing full on willing to make the commitment to do a giveaway but... I cant clone, and the reason is not only because its totally confusing, it's because I cant get the software to do so. So if there is anyone out there that would be willing to do me a HUGE favor, please help me. Oh I almost forgot, and whoever helps can chose the pokemon I giveaway, just reply down bellow and ask for whatever shiny and I will give it to you to help me clone! Thank you!!!! Angel And if there are multiple people willing to help I will will do a muiltiple shiny giveaway(each helper gets to choose one shiny to clone of mine) 
note:cant get the software because my mother wont let me
I can try helping you out.
Smile 
(Jan 4, 2017, 12:14 AM)OrangeT Wrote: I can try helping you out.

Oh cool @OrangeT just tell me what shiny you would like for me to giveaway and I will see if I have it! Heart
Hmm.. anything is fine by me..
@OrangeT Would you like to do shiny mimiku or  shiny komo-o?
Kommo o
@OrangeT  here is my fc 2766-8804-5790 tell me when you would like to trade so I could give you the komo-o! And thank you so much for doing this I really appreciate it!
@Donut__  try asking @Vinnie  he was more than willing to help me out with a giveaway when i gave him my parent mon to clone plus Vinnie is the coolest so win win 

also these things take an outrageous amount of time to set up constantly monitor and distribute 

so if you dont have the ability to clone you have to be patient with the people who took the time to understand how to do these things or just have the hardware that allows them to do so!

cool idea to give back i love seeing people do this!
Check out my Shiny Journal to share you own shiny adventures 
and see my new shiny pokemon!
You're trying to learn how to clone/gen?

I only know about Homebrew and Pkhex and have no experience with Powersaves.
There are a couple of guides online explaining how to set up Homebrew so you can export/import your save file to alter it in Pkhex.

I think the easiest entrypoint to acces Homebrew is soundhax at the moment. I'm using something else personally.

- There's moo's guide you can find here: http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-TUTORIA...g-soundhax

- There's this video from Youtube that explains clearly what you need to do

Remember, you're doing this at your own risk.

Edit: Installed it myself now too, really easy to do.
#LillieDefenseSquad
(Jan 4, 2017, 07:50 AM)Vinnie Wrote: You're trying to learn how to clone/gen?

I only know about Homebrew and Pkhex and have no experience with Powersaves.
There are a couple of guides online explaining how to set up Homebrew so you can export/import your save file to alter it in Pkhex.

I think the easiest entrypoint to acces Homebrew is soundhax at the moment. I'm using something else personally.

- There's moo's guide you can find here: http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-TUTORIA...g-soundhax

- There's this video from Youtube that explains clearly what you need to do

Remember, you're doing this at your own risk.

Edit: Installed it myself now too, really easy to do.

Awesome Resource thanks for posting it m8 !! 
also installed it myself and can confirm its about as easy as it gets 

told you 
Vinnie is the coolest  Cool
Check out my Shiny Journal to share you own shiny adventures 
and see my new shiny pokemon!