Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] In Need of PP Ups
Hey,

I really need to max out my Pokémon's PP before the new season, so if anyone has some spare PP Maxes/PP Ups that they could give me, it would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
I have 1 I could give to you! Sorry I don't have more, I used them on my competitive pokemon cause I'm starting to get into competitive battling!
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
(Jan 17, 2016, 12:36 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote: I have 1 I could give to you! Sorry I don't have more, I used them on my competitive pokemon cause I'm starting to get into competitive battling!

That's cool, I'd really appreciate that. It's just so annoying how hard they are to get in Gen VI... All those damn lottery tickets and all you end up with is a bag full of Moomoo Milk. If you could just attach it to a Zigzagoon or something and then trade it to me, that would be great!
(Jan 17, 2016, 12:48 PM)PotemkinCityLimits Wrote:
(Jan 17, 2016, 12:36 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote: I have 1 I could give to you! Sorry I don't have more, I used them on my competitive pokemon cause I'm starting to get into competitive battling!

That's cool, I'd really appreciate that.  It's just so annoying how hard they are to get in Gen VI... All those damn lottery tickets and all you end up with is a bag full of Moomoo Milk.  If you could just attach it to a Zigzagoon or something and then trade it to me, that would be great!

Ok! Add me and did you get a Butterfree from my giveaway? If not, I'll attach it to one of those in place of the life orb.
(Jan 17, 2016, 12:52 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote:

That's cool, I'd really appreciate that.  It's just so annoying how hard they are to get in Gen VI... All those damn lottery tickets and all you end up with is a bag full of Moomoo Milk.  If you could just attach it to a Zigzagoon or something and then trade it to me, that would be great!

Ok! Add me and did you get a Butterfree from my giveaway? If not, I'll attach it to one of those in place of the life orb.

I didn't, so thanks, that would be awesome! I really appreciate it!
(Jan 17, 2016, 12:53 PM)PotemkinCityLimits Wrote:

I'll send a request!
(Jan 17, 2016, 01:00 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote:
(Jan 17, 2016, 12:53 PM)PotemkinCityLimits Wrote:

I'll send a request!

Thanks a bunch for this!
You should get the amulet coin, run few times the pokemon league with a pokemon with that object, then go to the giant mall and buy all PP Ups you want