Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Intimidate Incineroar
(Jul 19, 2018, 07:59 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @HCSwimmer31

If you have a spare klink I would very much appreciate it  Big Grin

Yeah definitely! Would you like me to breed a perfect 5 IV one (with low SpA) or I have one with 5 perfect IVs ("pretty good" in HP)? All are adamant too!
@HCSwimmer31

I don't mind too much since I will breed it myself later so I can take the one you have ready now, My DS is online already if you want to do the trade now?

Forsure, give me a sec and I'll be ready. I'll add you in a minute
Added you. My ign is Flocka fyi.
@Dova Are you breeding with a HA male and a non-HA female by any chance? Just asking because I tried the same once and after two hours of failed attempts I finally realized that males can only pass their HA down if they are breeding with a Ditto
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
I like how this request thread somehow turned into a mini trading thread  Tongue

(Jul 19, 2018, 08:28 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: I like how this request thread somehow turned into a mini trading thread  Tongue

@Tenebris_Kane XD XD

PS: You can also grab a BR Intimidate Incineroar from my giveaway if you want to, I still have plenty of them!

Edit: Wait? What? Are you a kahuna now? That's awesome!! Congrats, man!
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
@Black Waterfall

I already got a couple of people including dova offer the incineroar so no problems there

I was wondering if you noticed I was kahuna, thanks for the support  Tongue

@Dova

How's it going with the litten? If it is too much hassle I am fine with a male one to be fair 3 of th 4 fossils you asked for are males

(Jul 19, 2018, 08:27 AM)Black Waterfall Wrote: @Dova Are you breeding with a HA male and a non-HA female by any chance? Just asking because I tried the same once and after two hours of failed attempts I finally realized that males can only pass their HA down if they are breeding with a Ditto
@Black Waterfall 
No I know that wouldn't work. Im using an ha male and a ditto. The thing is I've hatched 30 or so eggs and only 3 have been female and all 3 females had blaze.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Jul 19, 2018, 08:36 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Black Waterfall

I already got a couple of people including dova offer the incineroar so no problems there

I was wondering if you noticed I was kahuna, thanks for the support  Tongue

@Dova

How's it going with the litten? If it is too much hassle I am fine with a male one to be fair 3 of th 4 fossils you asked for are males
No Im getting a fricking female litten if its the last thing I do. Im way too determined now. Also hows a 6best Tyrunt and an Amaura with mirror coat for trade. I should have something else laying around too, will have to look.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ