Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Just had to restart my pokemon x game :C
I can trade you a Feebas if you still want one I got like 5 boxes full of them :P
@Ducky I'm ready whenever you are
@wundrweapon and @Excaliburr  Thank you guys! I'll add your friend codes, I ready to trade whenever. =)
My IGN is Regan btw =)
@shysylveon sorry about the missed opportunity! I went on vacation and didn't really go online too much. If you still need to do this, I can certainly start breeding
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
(Jul 10, 2016, 07:53 PM)wundrweapon Wrote: @shysylveon sorry about the missed opportunity! I went on vacation and didn't really go online too much. If you still need to do this, I can certainly start breeding
@wundrweapon That's totally fine. If you still can trade me a beldum that would be great.Thank you!!
I'm so sorry you had to restart! I have some growlithes from breeding if that helps. They're only level 1 but I hope they will be of some help!
(Jul 11, 2016, 09:46 AM)SH RYRY Wrote: I'm so sorry you had to restart! I have some growlithes from breeding if that helps. They're only level 1 but I hope they will be of some help!
Thank you for the offer, but I was able to get one! ^^
Oh ok! Sorry about that!
Would you like a shinx? Or even a luxio? I've been breeding those too!
@shysylveon OK! I finally have a Beldum at-the-ready! Unfortunately it only has 4IVs (31/31/x/x/31/31), but if you want, I can grind out a new one
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to