Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF Breed Rejects with HA's/Egg Moves
Hey,
I am looking for following Pokemon, I would highly prefer them to be breeding leftovers ( but if you can gen them for me it is fine aswell ).

List:
Exeggcute, HA
Magmar, HA
Turtwig, HA
Magnemite, HA
Tepig, HA, (Sucker Punch)
Oshawott, HA
Klink, HA
Fennekin, HA
Totodile, HA, Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet
Trubbish, HA
Lapras, Dragon Dance
Pinsir, Close Combat, Feint
Roggenrola, HA
Tangela, HA
Espurr, HA

I can offer to make some Breed Rejects aswell, even shinies, so if you are looking for something particular just ask for it and i will respond as soon as possible. I really appreciate your help !
i have Tepig and Totodile, however i havent started breeding them yet and i only have one of each so when i start breeding them ill give you one of the extra HA
Alright thanks ! I will go to sleep soon, so i will be online in like 10h+, I will msg you in the Forum then and we will set up a time then Smile
(Aug 2, 2016, 02:55 PM)Shifu Wrote: Alright thanks ! I will go to sleep soon, so i will be online in like 10h+, I will msg you in the Forum then and we will set up a time then Smile
ok  :D
Push, still a lot needed
push, nobody?Sad
I can breed you the turtwig and oshawott HA's if you still need it
Hey

Do you have any Poliwag with HA?
(Aug 3, 2016, 05:48 AM)Lolface366 Wrote: I can breed you the turtwig and oshawott HA's if you still need it

Yes, i need them Smile
Do you want anything specific in Return?

(Aug 3, 2016, 05:51 AM)Frogston Wrote: Hey

Do you have any Poliwag with HA?

I do have a Politoed with HA, so i can easily breed it and give you the Poliwag with HA Smile
(Aug 3, 2016, 06:06 AM)Shifu Wrote:
(Aug 3, 2016, 05:48 AM)Lolface366 Wrote: I can breed you the turtwig and oshawott HA's if you still need it

Yes, i need them Smile
Do you want anything specific in Return?

No, not really I dont need anything specific in return, but i did apparently lose my HA turtwig or its in my Y version sorry about that...