Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF Breed Rejects with HA's/Egg Moves
(Aug 4, 2016, 08:44 AM)TheWildShannon Wrote: do you have the HA totodile?

I wrote you a pm, didnt I ? I got it yeah, maybe i failed sending it. im online now and got it
(Aug 4, 2016, 08:47 AM)Shifu Wrote:
(Aug 4, 2016, 08:44 AM)TheWildShannon Wrote: do you have the HA totodile?

I wrote you a pm, didnt I ? I got it yeah, maybe i failed sending it. im online now and got it

alright, give me a moment to add your FC
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
do you have a female HA totodile? i can give you one with dragon dance i bred
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
Sure, we can trade that.
Push Smile
I found you a Fennekin with HA
Great, can you trade it to me later when you're online?Smile
I want to be clear that I have aboslutely nothing that you've listed, but I do have some HA IV breedjects, some of which are also EM breedjects, and they are on the table for you if you'd like. I need more than a Wurmple for these, but I honestly don't ask for too much. Breedjects trade well with other breedjects, or if you have any eggs I always enjoy hatching those. Of course, if you're sincerely disinterested in my stuff, feel free to tell me so and I'll be on my merry little way.

HA IV EM Dratini (x1)
HA IV EM Scyther (x infinity)*
HA IV EM Goomy (x2)
HA IV EM Growlithe (x2)
HA IV Snivy (x1)
HA IV Fletchling (x2)
HA IV Foongus (x2)

Like I said, feel free to make offers or decline my mons. Your choice, I have been holding on to them for the better part of a month and I want to find a home for them.

*I am breeding for a Masuda Method shiny, I have no clue how many I will breed before I am done but these will easily number in the hundreds
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
I have already all of them bred and BR , so i sadly have to decline your offer !
Not to worry. I think after a while I'll be creating a thread for people to re-home their HA, IV, EM Breedjects and trade with one another. So, while you're not interested now, I think everybody still has more Pokemon to breed down the line, and it's nice to share those with one another.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?